EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
OK. But is it possible to finish "Forbidden desire", "Black Swan" and "Queen of Hearts" subsequently? And if it is how? Or could somebody tell me which variables I need to update to mark "Forbidden desire", "Black Swan" and "Queen of Hearts" completed?

I mean I already started (but not finished) "photo shoot in front of the investors". View attachment 3891074
Although you didn't finish this one either Screenshot_74.png
vimmers already wrote to you about it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
in the last spoiler decent had announced that this week he would share a new spoiler with Monica...but still nothing
technically they have 5.30 hours to post it :D

P.S. 9 minutes :D (it`s big mistake of smm part of team, if you announce smth better do it, or not to talk about it)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Joke is - in my game i choose John...but i even don`t remember his name. All i can say about this route.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
For serious - John and Gretta`s routes separates, you can`t see their scenes in 1 playthrough
I know. The joke I was making was that I forget Greta's name and keep having to look her name up when posting about her, not John who I recall every time without having looking up. I found it funny that you are the opposite.

My running theory is it may be because both you and Greta are enthusiasts of the "strapony":)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I know. The joke I was making was that I forget Greta's name and keep having to look her name up when posting about her, not John who I recall every time without having looking up. I found it funny that you are the opposite.

My running theory is it may be because both you and Greta are enthusiasts of the "strapony":)
i reply to upper post) Gretas strapony scenes was never happen)

Sep 16, 2021
What makes you think there are any DP scenes with Monica? She is a lady and would never participate in anything so lewd. Except when Fred's cock is in her vicinity, then she becomes a moron and anything can happen.
there is one of a picture i saw she participated in getting double anal sex while photoshooting i guess so...there might be more of her getting DP'ed.

3.50 star(s) 224 Votes