The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Fashion Business-EP1 + EP2 v0.6 PC/MAC/ANDROID
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EP1
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-mac.zip (1.77 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-pc.zip (1.79 Gb)
apk FashionBusinessEP1720p-1.00-release.apk (712.24 Mb)
EP2
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v0.6-720p-pc.zip (1.75 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness.app.zip (1.74 Gb)
apk FashonBusinessEP2v06-2.60-release.apk (1.2 Gb)
EP2 v0.6 ?

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I just started version 6, and I'm blocking, I can not work in the office and even the new contract with Steve, the secretair tells me to come back tomorrow :(

Oct 25, 2017
I just started version 6, and I'm blocking, I can not work in the office and even the new contract with Steve, the secretair tells me to come back tomorrow :(
Once you complete the photo session with both outfits, now go talk to biff at night who is in the office

Mar 26, 2018
I am totally lost with this one. Always repaeting the same routine, having no idea what to do, where to go - just like in real life - annoying. Any hint how to get anything worth playing that stuff?

(I found her revealing her boobs on the dancing pole now - that's just ridiculous, anything else and HOW to get it?)
First of all who is this hottie on your avatar ? Few steps to prgress the story : go to bardies room at night wearing maid outfit..
go to steves office after friday go to restaurant hotel a few times..

Reactions: ray3dave

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I managed to work at the office, but still not with Seventh contract with Steve: Betty will visit Steve during closing the contract.

First contract with Jane. After closing this contract Monica will get a dinner certificate at the Le Grand hotel.

Monica can visit the restaurant with the certificate. If she was kind to the waitress, she will get a 50% discount. "

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Seriously this MAJ I do not understand it, I was never blocked in the other but that the, nothing happens

Oct 25, 2017
I do not understand why they can not unlock the work of the office, it is simple, after completing the photo sessions with both clothes, talk to Biff maybe it is necessary to another Photo session, do what you ask, talk to the secretary later with Alex and when you finish talking to him, Monica is in the new dress

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I do not understand why they can not unlock the work of the office, it is simple, after completing the photo sessions with both clothes, talk to Biff maybe it is necessary to another Photo session, do what you ask, talk to the secretary later with Alex and when you finish talking to him, Monica is in the new dress
me these good I managed, but for Steve, the secretary always tells me to come tomorrow

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes