nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
this original version definitely had a lot of harsh criticism which was understandable. The fact that this was remade to consider criticisms. Glad dev wasn't deterred by those criticisms.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
should put a link to the old version in OP i think...

because like that, i have absolutly no idea what was this game before lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Fashion Business?!? If the first screen shot is any indication, that $100,000,000 will be gone in no time.

Wearing a mini dress that would probably cost me a year's wages... with crew socks. x'D
not doubt that money will go down. if i remember good, she turned into a prostitute in the old one.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Please check your facts, that is not true. The remade full 1080p version is for 30$ patrons only
Have a look in the Op and on his patreon page scoll the overview text complete down there are the links for free, he did a mistake.

720p Mac Version added to the Op.
FullHd version added to the Op. ( EDIT: its the old version, im stupid)​

Mirrors are coming asap.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Have a look in the Op and on his patreon page scoll the overview text complete down there are the links for free, he did a mistake.

FullHd version added to the Op.
Mirrors are coming asap.​
Looks like someone shared the 1080p download link, but the version on his patreon is still not for free.

The 1080p version you were uploading is the outdated last rpgm version of this game. You should delete that.

Reactions: Cirelc

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I got them for free on his page, like i said earlier scroll the overview text down under the screenshots .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I told you, this is the old version of the game just look at the file sizes. No offense, but you should delete the download links in the op, because thats very confusing for people who are new to this game. I shared the 720p version which is the latest update

Reactions: Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
As I told you, this is the old version of the game. No offense, but you should delete the download links in the op, because thats very confusing for people who are new to this game. I shared the 720p version which is the latest update
U are right and ty for the explanation. My bad.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes