Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you trigger that? I find progression in this game so difficult. I suspect the triggers are just really really buggy, or just don't make logical sense.

Reactions: PhoenixAgain

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
How do you trigger that? I find progression in this game so difficult. I suspect the triggers are just really really buggy, or just don't make logical sense.
Just go to the police station and submit to the demands of the other prisoners.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Update 0.7 is shit,update 0.8...nothing changed. Where is sex with Monica, where is at least blowjob ???
Developer is idiot, he lost my support on patreon
You, Sir, are an idiot if you didn‘t see the h-scenes in v08. But maybe the game should be played by guys which IQ isn’t equal to room temperature. ‍♂

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You, Sir, are an idiot if you didn‘t see the h-scenes in v08. But maybe the game should be played by guys which IQ isn’t equal to room temperature. ‍♂
At least not on the Celsius scale :ROFLMAO:

DecentMonkey

Another awesome update. Thanks so much for your constant great work!
I enjoyed reading every line of the new update :)(y)

If I may suggest a technical improvement: adding the option to name the savegames while saving.
That would it make it possible (or much easier) to separate different paths and progress in the game.
It is very helpful at another game I like (Dating my Daughter) ... maybe you can implement something similar to this for FB, too.

Reactions: Summin and BeccaBoo

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, after the jail its end of update? or theres more content?
also, the game is laggy and the clicking around and repeat over and over the same stuff is starting to get painful.
theres no obvious ways to do stuff, i feel its guessing around what to do.
not sure how to trigger school or unlock all the options for Biff,
all progress are full, saying more next update, even so i can't get anything with Biff or Bardie, that seems to be more scenes.
maybe i need to restart the game as i play from a saved spot?

Last edited:
Reactions: tree03
Dec 9, 2018
How to get Betty on the 5th level?
Going to fitness with her and cleaning the house does not work.
She is supposed to show me her panties when i ask her, but i don't have the option to wearing maid outfit without panties.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
bug in game, when i need to buy housewife clothes, and i dont have enough money i can't proceed. i get stuck.
need at least $40, but the jail time took all my money.
the best way to deal with that shit is to enable console and cheat up the money.

Fox783

Nov 7, 2018
:D

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I loved the update, specially the prison scenes.

I just wish we could have a greater focus on Monica as opposed to the other women in the game.

I know there are people that like watching sex scenes with the other girls, but I wish the development efforts were focused on Monica herself.

Usually when games start having sex scenes with several different characters, it ends up being a "jack of all trades, master of none". I really hope this won't be the direction we're taking with Fashion Business...

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I was expecting Farm 218 to have started, but Monica's a free bird once again, and Farm 218 still eludes us.

Having Monica suck on the butt plug right after she'd pulled it out of her ass wasn't to my liking. I hope it was just a one-off, that it doesn't become a fixation for the developer. Any plans to develop on this further and, say, include scat down the line would only ruin the game.

The only positive was the blowjob scene in prison.

Overall, an underwhelming update. I was really hyped for it, but it failed to deliver.

I hope the next update pulls things back on track. Another 6-week wait now.

Reactions: tree03 and Htyur

Oct 28, 2017
I was expecting Farm 218 to have started, but Monica's a free bird once again, and Farm 218 still eludes us.

Having Monica suck on the butt plug right after she'd pulled it out of her ass wasn't to my liking. I hope it was just a one-off, that it doesn't become a fixation for the developer. Any plans to develop on this further and, say, include scat down the line would only ruin the game.

The only positive was the blowjob scene in prison.

Overall, an underwhelming update. I was really hyped for it, but it failed to deliver.

I hope the next update pulls things back on track. Another 6-week wait now.
I see whining...my opinion is different.
Liked the prison scene- licking the buttplug has to do with absolute humiliation and nothing with scat.
To talk from a fixation ist way over the top.
I like the teasing and that the developer holds his pace- despite the people crying for sex.
If Monica has sex every update i would lose interest.
Loved this update!

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
getting bored of the betty-bardie blackmail storyline to be honest but seems like it's the dev's favorite, at least bring ralph into the mix like monica seducing and using him to reverse-blackmail bardie, the annoying little weasel

Reactions: GitinGud

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Noticed during the prison scene, that Farm 218 kept being called different things like Object 218 and Ranch 218. Also noticed whenever those things pop up on the side that are like 'corruption +10' or 'bardie path increased' a bunch of completely unrelated ones also pop up filling the entire side of the screen. Also noticed during the scene with Bardie and Eric, Bardie is once spelt like Bardy.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Knowing the relationship between them it will never happen but I would love to see Monica and Betty forming a temporary truce in hostilities to deal with the Bardie problem.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes