Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Regardless of which version is shared or not, if you like the the game and are able, you should support it.
If money are a problem, there are other ways of supporting it, spread the word, report bugs, etc...

It's nice to see there's people who do share the "full" package, cause if it really isn't that much difference between the two, why are there two versions in the first place? This is a pirate site first of all, if you guys keep jumping at the necks of those who share stuff, you might end up one day with no one to share anything.

The more publicity the game gets the more people it reaches, the more people it reaches the more are the chances some of those people are true supporters (those people who buy stuff they like regardless of piracy) and those are the people you want to reach.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Regardless of which version is shared or not, if you like the the game and are able, you should support it.
If money are a problem, there are other ways of supporting it, spread the word, report bugs, etc...

It's nice to see there's people who do share the "full" package, cause if it really isn't that much difference between the two, why are there two versions in the first place? This is a pirate site first of all, if you guys keep jumping at the necks of those who share stuff, you might end up one day with no one to share anything.

The more publicity the game gets the more people it reaches, the more people it reaches the more are the chances some of those people are true supporters (those people who buy stuff they like regardless of piracy) and those are the people you want to reach.
I agree with you. :)

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
About the “Revenge Path”, please, what this means: “if Monica visited Melanie's home and not escaped until the scene "awarding gift" from Victoria”?
TVM

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
About the “Revenge Path”, please, what this means: “if Monica visited Melanie's home and not escaped until the scene "awarding gift" from Victoria”?
TVM
You have to visit Melanie's home and fulfil all Victoria's..."requests"

Shardak

Nov 7, 2017
TVM
There are several conditions in the quest.
1. Melanie must completely submit to Victoria when she invites her for the first time.
2. Melanie must completely submit to Victoria when she invites her a second time. And agree to meet with Victoria and Monica in the apartments of Melanie.
3. Melanie should invite Monica to a meeting. And Monica, respectively, agree to her.
4. Monica must fully comply with Victoria's whims during the meeting. (This is the question voiced in your question)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
You have to visit Melanie's home and fulfil all Victoria's..."requests"
Thank you very much, bro, how could I trigger that event?
Please note:
1 if Monica visited Marcus in the police and got the butt plug from him = done
2 if Monica visited Melanie's home and not escaped until the scene "awarding gift" from Victoria = ?
3 if during the latest visit in college Monica not refused the teacher, but agreed to fulfill his request = done
4 Monica must visit her basement bedroom by day in the maid outfit = ?

TVM

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
There are several conditions in the quest.
1. Melanie must completely submit to Victoria when she invites her for the first time.
2. Melanie must completely submit to Victoria when she invites her a second time. And agree to meet with Victoria and Monica in the apartments of Melanie.
3. Melanie should invite Monica to a meeting. And Monica, respectively, agree to her.
4. Monica must fully comply with Victoria's whims during the meeting. (This is the question voiced in your question)
Thanks for replying, buddy... but:
1. Melanie must completely submit to Victoria when she invites her for the first time = done
2. Melanie must completely submit to Victoria when she invites her a second time. And agree to meet with Victoria and Monica in the apartments of Melanie = when/how could I trigger that event?
3. Melanie should invite Monica to a meeting. And Monica, respectively, agree to her = when/how?
4. Monica must fully comply with Victoria's whims during the meeting. (This is the question voiced in your question) = when/how?

Please note:
1. if Monica visited Marcus in the police and got the butt plug from him = done
2. if Monica visited Melanie's home and not escaped until the scene "awarding gift" from Victoria = ?
3. if during the latest visit in college Monica not refused the teacher, but agreed to fulfill his request = done
4. Monica must visit her basement bedroom by day in the maid outfit = ?

TVM

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
Thanks for replying, buddy... but:
1. Melanie must completely submit to Victoria when she invites her for the first time = done
2. Melanie must completely submit to Victoria when she invites her a second time. And agree to meet with Victoria and Monica in the apartments of Melanie = when/how could I trigger that event?
3. Melanie should invite Monica to a meeting. And Monica, respectively, agree to her = when/how?
4. Monica must fully comply with Victoria's whims during the meeting. (This is the question voiced in your question) = when/how?

Please note:
1. if Monica visited Marcus in the police and got the butt plug from him = done
2. if Monica visited Melanie's home and not escaped until the scene "awarding gift" from Victoria = ?
3. if during the latest visit in college Monica not refused the teacher, but agreed to fulfill his request = done
4. Monica must visit her basement bedroom by day in the maid outfit = ?

TVM
To achieve all the above requirements you have to work in the office and to begin a photoshoot in a black swan costume.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
If 1080p version is shared again, it endangeres the complete development of the game, because DecentMonkey lives from the game only and loses lot's of platinum patrons. Also, if 1080p version is shared again, the next update will be delayed for several weeks because then there will be the urge to develop a complex safety protocoll including online registration. That would be bad for 720p version players also.
You should be happy to play the 720p version which is tolerated by the def to be pirated. Extra scenes in the 1080p version will be included an update later anyway. But pirating this version would cause a next release not in 6, but maybe in 10-15 weeks. So, if you want a severe damage to the game, share the 1080p version, but expect there could be no release anymore after all in worst case.
If he truly lives from the game only (and I have no reason to believe he doesn't) you would think he would make every effort with all of his monetary streams. I used to support DM on Subscribestar but finally cancelled in November since the last update there was in June. If you have the time and effort to put in complex security protocols then you also have the time and effort available to update those legitimately throwing money into your wallet.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 580645

Spoiler EP2 v11 (Public) - Revenge Path
I'm not sure what to think about this revenge path.
Feels like this is the beginning of the end of her way down. (anxious looking face)
Of course, I kinda love Monica and my heart tells me she derserves a better life. Time for karma to take care of those bastards done bad things to her.
My penis told me, however, that he's afraid of losing his job if Monica's humiliation ever stops.
Guess he's more perv than big fan of happy ending love stories.

But seriously, will there be 2 main paths in future updates/episodes ?
One without revenge and one after taken revenge ?
Or is this just one end of many, for players who can't see her suffer anymore ?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not sure what to think about this revenge path.
Feels like this is the beginning of the end of her way down. (anxious looking face)
Of course, I kinda love Monica and my heart tells me she derserves a better life. Time for karma to take care of those bastards done bad things to her.
My penis told me, however, that he's afraid of losing his job if Monica's humiliation ever stops.
Guess he's more perv than big fan of happy ending love stories.

But seriously, will there be 2 main paths in future updates/episodes ?
One without revenge and one after taken revenge ?
Or is this just one end of many, for players who can't see her suffer anymore ?
It's one of many possible paths which can be played.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes