brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
It would be great if the Dev actually posted a fully completed save for the last version of the game lol ;)
Though if anyone has a fully completed save for the last version of the game, I will be your new best friend for life :D

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "A Thief's End, message: 3226300, membre: 1302476"]
les gars ont besoin d'aide. Quelqu'un pourrait-il poster une sauvegarde de la dernière version s'il vous plaît?
[/CITATION]

• Love
Reactions: brittC25

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
does anybody have a save file for the revenge path? at least where she kidnaps Fred, i can't trigger the event by Bardie where he kicks the butt plug

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Normal clothes so I can move on with steves deal? How do u get an apartment as well?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the Normal clothes so I can move on with steves deal? How do u get an apartment as well?
go to the clothing store in the evening
there you can either buy or steal it
i suggest you steal it to get more scenes

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I keep on getting, "I have nothing to do there at the moment."
Even with the guide
I got stumped first time too. Make sure you trigger the scenes leading to the clothing store: talking to Victoria and trying to enter Steve Office, so you get the message that you need the dress. After that I think you have to go to the store the next day during the day.

I preferred to steal the dress as its more fun scenes and also saves you $250. You will have to go many days and repeat the routine of talking, as a mannequin, to every customer there, dont get discouraged. The guy that eventually buys the dress has his back turned to the camera, he is the one that tells lies about wanting it for his date. Need to talk to him various days as he is a jerk lol.

"...How do u get an apartment as well? "
To get apartment, talk to Kebab seller in the slums. I suggest to wait until V12 is released though, so you get the discount option scene, currently available to paying patreons only in V11.

Last edited:

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Even with the guide
I got stumped first time too. Make sure you trigger the scenes leading to the clothing store: talking to Victoria and trying to enter Steve Office, so you get the message that you need the dress. After that I think you have to go to the store the next day during the day.
I talked to Victoria and tried to enter Steve's Office, got the message that you need the dress. I went the next day during the day and no luck. Even wetn in the evening.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I talked to Victoria and tried to enter Steve's Office, got the message that you need the dress. I went the next day during the day and no luck. Even wetn in the evening.
Make sure you did the scene with Steve at the pool in Monica's house. Then you need to go to Victoria the next day and trigger the scene that Steve didnt send the certificate. Then next day go to Clothing store. Other than that, make sure to update your game to hotfix 3. Or send your save see if I can advance the story for you.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes