Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
After using the Gallery Mod I found an animation of Victoria fucking Monica in first person view (Monicas pov) inside the videos folder for the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However the animation never plays in the actual game. Which is a shame, as I absolutely love first person view from the protagonist perspective. Takers female pov is a personal kink of mine, and this game is one of the few that has a couple of these scenes. Is this a scene meant for only the extra paying version that accidentally got thru the public video folders? Or is just a game bug that doesnt play the scene?

Im also making a failed plea here for more female pov perspective in scenes. The animated scenes are often from multiple angles, so theres room to satisfy everyone. And if any of you dont like to be on the receiving end in that scene above, just concentrate on those beautiful bouncing boobs (im talking to you alphas).

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
After using the Gallery Mod I found an animation of Victoria fucking Monica in first person view (Monicas pov) inside the videos folder for the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However the animation never plays in the actual game. Which is a shame, as I absolutely love first person view from the protagonist perspective. Takers female pov is a personal kink of mine, and this game is one of the few that has a couple of these scenes. Is this a scene meant for only the extra paying version that accidentally got thru the public video folders? Or is just a game bug that doesnt play the scene?

Im also making a failed plea here for more female pov perspective in scenes. The animated scenes are often from multiple angles, so theres room to satisfy everyone. And if any of you dont like to be on the receiving end in that scene above, just concentrate on those beautiful bouncing boobs (im talking to you alphas).
Do you refer to this POV?
monica pov.jpg

The animation appears in the 1080p extra version of the game, along with some other renders from different angles. There are some other interesting animations that don't appear in the 720p version, like Melanie moving her breasts when she visits Victoria the first time. Someone shared the 1080p v10 here in the forum. I don't know if it is still vigent, you need to search.

Reactions: Firebless

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Do you refer to this POV?
View attachment 621613

The animation appears in the 1080p extra version of the game, along with some other renders from different angles. There are some other interesting animations that don't appear in the 720p version, like Melanie moving her breasts when she visits Victoria the first time. Someone shared the 1080p v10 here in the forum. I don't know if it is still vigent, you need to search.
Does the 1080p version has many more scenes that will never be part of the 720p version, or do they find their way into the 720p version eventually?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Goons Raid Her is a great game. It's probably the only femprot game that let's you choose how to play and offers you a different sex scene depending on your choice and not just a "yes/no" question before a scene. My favourite by far next to Fashion Business.
GGGB is a classic though.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes