ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Yep. As much as an early update would be nice, an update with bugs is worse than waitung some more days (and a release on Friday or Saturday would be better anyways ^^ )
let's just say we have to wait 1 day or 2 days before sharing the content

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I finished all of the quests with Julia and I like it so far can't wait to see more btw I was impressed with Julia apartment it's very nice Monica crib on the other hand it's like a place filled with cockroaches and bedbugs it's definitely not worth to spend 300 dollars on that piece of shit Monica should live with Julia

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Do anyone else believes that Julia should have a makeover? A date in the beauty saloon is necessary. By the way, I would prefer Monica dating the stripper.
I prefer she dates the stripper Claire too. She is way hotter. Also she seems to have a dominant and mysterious aura to her. I bet she is a BDSM mistress, judging from the whip she menaced Joe with. She says she doesnt need any money, so whatever her side business is, must be pretty lucrative. I like Monica in a submissive role, and Claire seems she could be the Dom in that relationship. Maybe she owns "models" in her business, and uses the strip club to scout new talent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EXTC21

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I prefer she dates the stripper Claire too. She is way hotter. Also she seems to have a dominant and mysterious aura to her. I bet she is a BDSM mistress, judging from the whip she menaced Joe with. She says she doesnt need any money, so whatever her side business is, must be pretty lucrative. I like Monica in a submissive role, and Claire seems she could be the Dom in that relationship. Maybe she owns "models" in her business, and uses the strip club to scout new talent.
Claire is the same person (I don't remember her name) that we see talking with Eric's teacher, she has the same whip, hairstyle, etc...I'm pretty sure. :unsure:

Two pretty ladies...

Monica and Lida.jpg

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
If you pay attention to the Monica goes to college scenes you'll know what Claire's day job is. That threw me when I finally noticed. definitely a Oh Shit moment lol.

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
is it ok to skip ep.1 and go straight to ep.2? Story wise i mean ...
No, you wont know who anyone is, what's happening, or why. Also, the basic premise is that Monica is a sadistic monster bitch who abuses her employees and destroys other peoples' lives for fun and out of boredom, who gets the tables turned on her. If you start at Ep 2 you wont get to experience Monica in power.

thalanx

Mar 16, 2019
While I really look forward to the new update, I honestly would love to see more stuff in regards to the clothing store. Giving Monica the option to get more outfits (either by buying them, working as a mannequin or giving favors to the sales woman) would be very nice imo
yes please, that was a big sellling point for me, loved that content!

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
So i accidentally abandon julia quest and i wish they would let me continue the quest without restart it again

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes