Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
aren't it a little dangerous to start the Revenge Path
we maybe lock ourselves out of future scenes/quests/paths
Yes. Keep separate saves at every branch point. So far the developer has permitted to play everything without locking out content, thats great. Revenge path might be the end of it I fear. My worry is that it makes updates take longer as the story becomes a nightmare of branching points. As Revenge and Falling paths seem mutually exclusive.

My wish is that Revenge path gets to a quick happy ending to satisfy some vengeful people. And then we can continue to enjoy the sweet humiliation adventures of Monica.

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
Yes. Keep separate saves at every branch point. So far the developer has permitted to play everything without locking out content, thats great. Revenge path might be the end of it I fear. My worry is that it makes updates take longer as the story becomes a nightmare of branching points. As Revenge and Falling paths seem mutually exclusive.

My wish is that Revenge path gets to a quick happy ending to satisfy some vengeful people. And then we can continue to enjoy the sweet humiliation adventures of Monica.
I disagree with you. The revenge path is my favorite path in this game. I hope we play a long revenge path.

crazywavy10

Feb 16, 2019
Hi I'm up to the part where John and Greta are supposed to have a meeting, and I cannot get that to trigger. I went through all the relationships with Julia and it doesn't trigger. What should I do?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Or a long revenge path, where Monica reclaim more and more power ... but get caught by surprise and gets destroyed in the end by one of her intended victims :devilish:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
This is my registration file, I can't trigger leaving the bar without paying somehow
i haven't looked at the save you just uploaded
but you can leave the bar when you work as a waitress
look here
if you try to leave with money from stripping
then you can only do it once
and not before you have meet claire
and started to dance with her

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes