Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
and game doesn't tell you what you need to do #grinding grinding times a centillion
Are you sure you're posting this on the right page? Because it looks like you're talking about a completely different game.. Either that or you're just incapable of figuring anything out without someone slapping you in the face with a step by step guide. A walkthrough is available by the way, which you would have seen if you had just taken a look before complaining about the lack of cheats and mods...

javes001

Apr 19, 2018
So just started playing episode two...and I am stuck. I have maxed Bardie and Betty until an event in game apparently. According to the guide I am supposed to go back to the office, but I can't meet Biff for a second time (after introduction). Lawyer is never there either. Anyone have any ideas?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Which variable to play with in order to get ALL new scenes with Biff after a photoshoot and so avoid grinding to every saturday ? Thanks.

thof

Apr 28, 2017
So just started playing episode two...and I am stuck. I have maxed Bardie and Betty until an event in game apparently. According to the guide I am supposed to go back to the office, but I can't meet Biff for a second time (after introduction). Lawyer is never there either. Anyone have any ideas?
Same here. I'm farming corruption, maybe it has to do with it

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
DecentMonkey I don't know why the Shiny Hole hates me so much >.<
So I now discovered a new bug where after I do the Team Up with Claire and complete the 51 dance moves I can't move forward with the Shiny Hole content where I do the solo dance. What keeps happening is the Team Up happens every time I dance, even if Molly is there and Claire is not supposed to be Claire shows up and joins in on the dance. I can't leave without giving Ashley the tips even though the walk through says I should be able to leave with the tips. I don't know why but there is always a issue. I am attaching my save with a night Molly is there and you can see what I mean.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
If you click in the game in the 1080p extra version "UPDATE GAME" and enter the code 287701, the game is updated to the 720p fix1 version!
I compared the .pry files of the 720p fix1 and 1080p extra versions and found changes in the code, below they are presented under the spoiler, you can say this is fix1 for the 1080p extra version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Any scene with Julia in this update? This game is good but too much grindy and 7gb? C'mon man...

Reactions: chaf

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
DecentMonkey I don't know why the Shiny Hole hates me so much >.<
So I now discovered a new bug where after I do the Team Up with Claire and complete the 51 dance moves I can't move forward with the Shiny Hole content where I do the solo dance. What keeps happening is the Team Up happens every time I dance, even if Molly is there and Claire is not supposed to be Claire shows up and joins in on the dance. I can't leave without giving Ashley the tips even though the walk through says I should be able to leave with the tips. I don't know why but there is always a issue. I am attaching my save with a night Molly is there and you can see what I mean.
have you gotten the 7 scenes with ashley and joe to raise stats on them
and have you stole the money when you dance with claire
Any scene with Julia in this update? This game is good but too much grindy and 7gb? C'mon man...
you should read the changelog

• Haha
Reactions: whitebeard777

hotte

Mar 23, 2017
If you click in the game in the 1080p extra version "UPDATE GAME" and enter the code 287701, the game is updated to the 720p fix1 version!
I compared the .pry files of the 720p fix1 and 1080p extra versions and found changes in the code, below they are presented under the spoiler, you can say this is fix1 for the 1080p extra version.
Thanks Bud! Saw your code fix too late. Downloading the 21k files right now. Dang it, just rated the game and praised it. Was stuck with the 2nd Biff meeting. Dunno why images needs to be downloaded as well for the patch if the issues are just code related.

chino222

Mar 19, 2018
has anyone seen the version with the obb file because, despite the sufficient space in the phone's memory, the available apk v 0.12 won't install

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
have you gotten the 7 scenes with ashley and joe to raise stats on them
and have you stole the money when you dance with claire
I already did all 7 scenes with Joe and Ashley and I already got accused of stealing Molly's tips. Claire talked to Ashley and convinced her to let us do the team up. Now I can dance with Claire every night instead of only once a week like it is supposed to be. Also when I try to leave to steal the tips it won't let me leave. Monica only says that Ashley is watching me to close, so I have no choice but to give her the tips so I can exit.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes