spuelschrank

May 15, 2017
Hello lads
Soooooooooo does someone know how to seduce ralph? when im cleaning the room where Ralph is and click on "seduce ralph" they told me that i must wear Julia's panties. The thing is how can i wear this? (i already finished the quest with Julia)
If someone have the answer, you know where to find me :sneaky:
Have a good day everyone
I found the solution. First you need to get the white pantys. I think on the bottom left side, it will tell you that they are from Julia. Than you have a conversation with Bardie and repeat with the blue ones.
After another conversation you need to clean without panties

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I found the solution. First you need to get the white pantys. I think on the bottom left side, it will tell you that they are from Julia. Than you have a conversation with Bardie and repeat with the blue ones.
After another conversation you need to clean without panties
If I remember correctly (I'm sure of it ^^ ), the game even tells you what to do exactly.
I tried without pantys first -> game tells me to wear Julias pantys. So I did.
Afterwards the game told me to use Bettie's pantys; I choose the red transparent ones and it worked.
Finally no pantys at all. Seems to be easy.

btw, I also have problems with each update (like the revenge path wasn't startable with v12 for me ... used the save file omeone shared here to make it work) ... but the panty quest seems to be made good and even give hints.

Of course, an exact instruction at the quest log (like other games have) would be extremely helpful for most quests.
Otherwise it's almost impossible to find all new events without a walktrough.
I still hope DecentMonkey would add such a feature :geek:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: brittC25

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I am stuck at the beggining of the episode 2.
I have the level 2 with Bardie and Betty, talked with Biff.
Fred doesn't call me to visit Dick, how can I unlock this ?

Edit : Installed the hotfix, it was a bug...

Last edited:

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
After updating from v11 to v12 hotfix 2, all my unlocked scene images are now grey again. Is it likely this happened because I switched away from playing the compressed version?

Last edited:

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
To trigger Ralph scene you have to do like this:
•After you talked to Bardie next day you have to put on Maid outfit with panties.
•After you talk with Bardie second time you need to put on Maid outfit with/without panties and go to Laundry , click on the bottom right corner the fourth box and put on Betty's panties , i have choosen the black one and worked for me.
•After that u will talk to Bardie the 3rd time and next day u have to clean the house again without panties , that's all.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
I've met an issue in the Steve path:
Twice, a variable check on { monicaRestHouse != False } prevented me from triggering the 2nd Steve visit event correctly.
1. The Saturday visit event was not firing after the talk with Ralph (nor the Friday Betty talk).
2. The quest was not going on after the pool event with Steve and sleep
The variable is set to True in my game, and it was reset to True when I tried to change it with console.

To resolve this, I edited the checks in EP24_Quests_Steve.rpy in my game, replacing the check with { monicaRestHouse == False }.

For information, Monica is still living in the house (didn't accept the appartment offer).

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
vimmers Just to let you know the key to fixing my broke game was to use the Shiny Hole reset.
I thought with the progress that I had made it was fixed, but it was still borked. So the reset seems to have fixed it but I had to start from square one in the Shiny Hole again. But it works so yay!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I get a crash when I try to dance on a night when Molly is present. It is the first time dancing after Molly framed Monica and Claire helped Monica with a double dance.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes