Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Can anyone send me the saved file of v13
Save file from extra version.

I think everything is done from v13.

You can go straight forward to the police station to start the latest Marcus' content (but you can't finished it until a future version of the game).

To start the revenge path, change into the maid outfit and open the bedside cabinet and take the gun (the butt plug is also there).

Reactions: Khaylila

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Here the V14 Extra Version Spoiler in full size.

View attachment 731827
Great! :) and I am not mad at all but... why does she look curvier in certain angles in some images even she is normally more on the slimmer side? This bothers me a bit cause I love to see her more curvy personally ^^

about the pic i assume it’s the artist she could talk to on the streets who wanted to paint her and you could kinda agree but you couldn’t find him or his flat? Wouldn’t mind an older guy ofc but I really dig the pose. Very sexy just wearing those shoes.

nikolacole92

Mar 19, 2019
I just wanted to say, to everyone who doesn't like the fact that Monica has become a whore and everything else. You have the option to avoid that and click NO. Thank you :devilish:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
sooo, there is no any chance to play 1080p version with extra scenes for free, right?
Sometimes a hero (a villain?) emerges and shares a 1080p extra version. So, maybe it will be possible in the future to see those scenes. But the developers are taking some measures to prevent it from happening, so maybe not.

Reactions: a911

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Sometimes a hero (a villain?) emerges and shares a 1080p extra version. So, maybe it will be possible in the future to see those scenes. But the developers are taking some measures to prevent it from happening, so maybe not.
My advice: wait until the game of episode 2 is completed and then pay once to get the final version. Not everybody can afford 20 or more bucks each month (for example: me ^^°)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes