Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I dont think its Claire, if you look at Monica's body language, to me it seems upset. I don't think she would be upset Claire visiting her at work. Then again the IT guy seeming calm, would he be calm if Monica was upset?
I am voting plot twist, IT guy ordered a pizza accidentally revealing Marcus as the pizza delivery driver. Also Marcus is secretly a female proven because he didnt want a BJ from "cat" Monica and we have never seen Marcus from behind. Thus Marcus isnt a powerful boss but a pizza delivering lady with a awesome behind. Monica realizing this then wakes up from the dream and is really married to the Kebab guy. Game over dun dun dunnnn

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
The powerful people behind Markus is Monica herself
I dont think its Claire, if you look at Monica's body language, to me it seems upset. I don't think she would be upset Claire visiting her at work. Then again the IT guy seeming calm, would he be calm if Monica was upset?
I am voting plot twist, IT guy ordered a pizza accidentally revealing Marcus as the pizza delivery driver. Also Marcus is secretly a female proven because he didnt want a BJ from "cat" Monica and we have never seen Marcus from behind. Thus Marcus isnt a powerful boss but a pizza delivering lady with a awesome behind. Monica realizing this then wakes up from the dream and is really married to the Kebab guy. Game over dun dun dunnnn
The powerful people behind Markus is Monica herself who in her schizophrenic state instructs Markus through an emissary to keep this Monica in line so that she can live out her submissive fantasies and explain away the reason behind whoring herself as a victim of circumstance

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
They both use a whip, have the same black hairstyle but they don't have the same skin colour, weird.

View attachment 735555 View attachment 735559

Unless she uses shoe polish

View attachment 735560
To be honest I already get familiar with Claire's brown skin color, that's why I didn't pay too much atention about Mrs Mainsfield being possibly her. The thing is that the skin colour of Claire could be not her original skin colour, now we know that maybe she has the same white skin of Monica. Or could be the other way around? Could she be brown but she uses white make up during the day as Sammy Sosa?

1595119840717.png

Or was it just a developement adjustment?

1595120142354.png

To be fair, using the skin colour as a disguise is very uncommon, it was an authentic move by DM, we should give him credit for that. But maybe wasn't enough to cover Claire's mysterious life. Using a different hairstyle, for example, would had been necessary too.

Reactions: magaclaawe

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
It's Claire. Go look at strip joint scene where Claire defends Monica from fat boy owner from doing a private dance. Same sorta outfit. Wonder if she's packing her whip to thump on geek boy lol.

Oct 14, 2019
actually IT IS CLARE, she already wore that costume in the Shiny Hole...

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
but there ist no download?
Episode 1

Win/Linux
: - - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA -
Others: *COMPRESSED

Extras: -

But i dont think its the version with better english.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Can anyone here help me plzz to unlock this sene in the game
I got this scene. Dk really how but agree to everything with Steve. Your will serve him in the house with R. And then he sometime later she wants to talk with him, I think for some money and he offers her a deal and you have the option to say yes or no and if you say yes this happens

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes