clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
How much content is hidden behind the "extra version" paywall? Haven't played the game yet and saw that one of the locked scenes was "extreme pissing," which is something I'm definitely not into.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
How much content is hidden behind the "extra version" paywall? Haven't played the game yet and saw that one of the locked scenes was "extreme pissing," which is something I'm definitely not into.
Most scenes are included in 720p version. Only a few (0, 1 or 2 per update. Last update was the first time 3 tiny additional scenes were included in extra version if I remember correctly).
And the extra content is rather short (compared to the other stuff) ...

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Ragna a long time ago also said the extra stuff is added to the "normal" version the following month. So far it seems that is the case, but I havent tracked every extra scene as I usually get the extra version. I know the kebab guy was an extra 1 month then included every month after. In my experience the extras are like Sprinkles on Cake. Nice to have but not required.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I am currently paying for version 720 which I can get for free. I support the developer so that he never ceases to delight me with new interesting plot twists and the game in general. For the same money that I invest in a developer, he makes you / me / everyone happy. What happens if no one supports the developer? So there would be no game. Some visitors to this chat think that there is no point in paying a developer for version 720, he still makes good money. If I refuse such a subscription, if everyone cancels such a subscription, you will all suck a paw, not play this game. Fuck you, everyone who thinks it's normal to play this game for free, and demand the Extra version. So you kill the game

DerpBlue

Apr 17, 2020
It's interesting to see some people believe that even with the maximum bitchiness and evilness of Monica, they still think that she's actually good in her heart.
I'd say most people in this game are actually terrible people.

There's a roleplay element to it. I played the Decent path and it paid off greatly.
Monica is a blank slate at first. You can go along with the premise of her being a bitch or undermine it by piicking the kinder options. Then it's up to you if she isn't that bad or if she just woke up in a non-bitch mood that day.

For me, It's more about the trip than the destination. I'm doing what I think will get Monica her life back, trying to be as decent as I can.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes