Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Ragnaroekr, from the update post sounds like DM has been dealing with alot, is he taking some personal time off? He has been extremely consistent with updates since last year, almost on the nose with the dates. Maybe have a smaller update with a little time for recharging? Something to think of! We dont want him burning out on the project.
After every release, he tries to come down a bit but starts working soon. Yes, he does a lot of work in a very short time, 1-2k renders every 6-7 weeks is just incredible. The whole team works very hard to achieve the goal to deliver a high-end game in such a short time. Thanks for your thoughts and I understand your worries, but we'll take care on ourselfs. :)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
After every release, he tries to come down a bit but starts working soon. Yes, he does a lot of work in a very short time, 1-2k renders every 6-7 weeks is just incredible. The whole team works very hard to achieve the goal to deliver a high-end game in such a short time. Thanks for your thoughts and I understand your worries, but we'll take care on ourselfs. :)
There are good devs, not bad devs, shit devs, milkers and blatant scammers, but fulltime working devs who delivers huge amount of content constantly, regularly and fast are very very few. Decentmonkey is one of the few ones with the dev on my signature (left one), though I'm not a supporter for DM (I wanted to, but I mentioned my reasons for this before, at least I can support him from Steam) I respect him and his work and other devs like him very much.

So I hope you're right and he can continue to work as before, good luck to the team.

BTW I think maybe opening a thread for fulltime working devs as I described above can be a good idea, if it's not opened before. Some people may realize how rare they are and what real ambition and love for work looks like.

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Hello guys, i have a question for you all.
I don't remember if it is possible to migrate a save from 1080 to 720 version.
Can somebody help me to remember?
Thanks for the help

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Someone that had unlocked all gallery in extra version can post all images? (photos that you can see by click on red cockade)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes