Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I just started playing the game and before i go in deeper i wanted to ask a question. I didnt see any NTR or Cheating tags, or swinger etc. despite the protagonist is a married woman. Am i need to only expect non consensual sex throughout the game or these kinks i mentioned exists too?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
umm sorry for asking this question again if it has already been answered before but please help me i'm new here and i'm about to download episode 1 and 2(I know it is ongoing) but i noticed that episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p is about 10 GB while EP2.2-v17Extra is only about 3.5 GB

can somebody explain how the size of these episode works?, would really appreciate ur help
if you want to understand more about the version number in this game
check my opinion in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v0-17-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-4816810

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
maybe someone can help me, i am almost finished with every quest for version 2.1 but i have a problem with the failing path.
Because when the stranger asked me to give him a blowjob i refused because i wanted to complete the other scenes first, but now i am not getting the dialog option anymore
yea, it's pretty broken. if you refuse, it seems it's game over on that path, with no way to revisit it. the message box that pops up should say "if you refuse this path, you will never get it again". which is just dumb, because who would turn down a future blowjob from monica?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
yea, it's pretty broken. if you refuse, it seems it's game over on that path, with no way to revisit it. the message box that pops up should say "if you refuse this path, you will never get it again". which is just dumb, because who would turn down a future blowjob from monica?
Can you please tell me the exact text in the hint system? It should be expanded in the way you mentioned.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Can you please tell me the exact text in the hint system? It should be expanded in the way you mentioned.
I don't remember the exact text, and there's no way to go back for me as I didn't have an earlier save that wasn't days prior.

When the Stranger path offers the "Blowjob" option and you click it, it says something about choosing this path with close off other scenes. So naturally, not wanting to lose the scenes, many people will click the "refuse" option in hopes of revisiting it (the blowjob) later, not knowing that they will never get the option again. Instead it needs to say "if you refuse, you will never get this option again", which is just silly seeing as Stranger 1 lets you continue to dance naked for him. but at least you wouldn't lose the blowjob and Perry scenes.

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don't remember the exact text, and there's no way to go back for me as I didn't have an earlier save that wasn't days prior.

When the Stranger path offers the "Blowjob" option and you click it, it says something about choosing this path with close off other scenes. So naturally, not wanting to lose the scenes, many people will click the "refuse" option in hopes of revisiting it (the blowjob) later, not knowing that they will never get the option again. Instead it needs to say "if you refuse, you will never get this option again", which is just silly seeing as Stranger 1 lets you continue to dance naked for him. but at least you wouldn't lose the blowjob and Perry scenes.
i am with you here it's silly being locked out by refuse
it should say maybe later
i investigated what happen when you say no or yes
and over 200 variables was set or changed in that action
but naughtyboy1241 i don't understand why you don't have a save before
that blowjob
there are almost unlimited save slots

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
i am with you here it's silly being locked out by refuse
it should say maybe later
i investigated what happen when you say no or yes
and over 200 variables was set or changed in that action
but naughtyboy1241 i don't understand why you don't have a save before
that blowjob
there are almost unlimited save slots
I can tell you how it happens exactly, at least how it did for me. That part of the game is a grind. You're clicking through the street work options of show tits/show ass, dance, show naked tits, naked tit dance, etc. Spam clicking along, trying to get something new to see, but really, that grind is pretty boring, and so you go through a bunch of days w/o saving because it's just monotonous. Suddenly, you see BLOWJOB, and holy shit, you click it right away, but you're hit with a "If you select this option you will close other scenes" and you're like "nah, I've been grinding to see everything, I won't do this yet", so you refuse because you think you're going to come back later to it.

but apparently Stranger 1 only wants a blowjob on that ONE day, never again. And he's not there every day, either. so by the time I realized I wasn't getting the BJ option again, almost another week had passed because I did a photoshoot, worked at the Shiny Hole a bunch, and did more street work grinding, and then saved randomly over my previous save on top of that.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
That said, is there any way to "force" the blowjob event with the stranger complete so I can progress to the scene with Perry?

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
I just started playing the game and before i go in deeper i wanted to ask a question. I didnt see any NTR or Cheating tags, or swinger etc. despite the protagonist is a married woman. Am i need to only expect non consensual sex throughout the game or these kinks i mentioned exists too?

There is cheating and consensual sex in this game.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes