DJsona

May 13, 2018
hey! i didn't find V0.16 compressed version, so i make mine. it takes hours lol : p
i tested with gallery mod in the OP, it seem to work. Take care !!
candy27 tested it (thx) and PNG are buggy. i need to add some original PNG images folder It work now
original : 10.22GB compressed : 5.59GB
[DecentMonkey] Fashion Business [Ep 2 Part 1 v0.16] [Extra] [Completed] [crunched] + Part 2.1 v0.16 Gallery Mod [scrappy]
2.93 GB
2.67 GB

Last edited:
Reactions: candy27

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Nevertheless, it seems to me that Monica has some kind of inner psycho-emotional problem.
And it seems to me that over time, Monica will get rid of her "asexuality", will stop being afraid of her sexual arousal and will be able to love sex. And the people around her (Biff, Victoria, Marcus, Philip and many others), despite their own dirty plans in relation to Monica, will "help" her in this, applying to her "complex therapy", consisting of humiliation, sexual domination, perversion and sex.
I don't buy any of that. Monica is perfect, just ask her.;)

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
Hello. The game is out of competition, that's clear. I still wanted to ask if you know of similar games that are comparable in terms of the quality of the images, story and characters

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
one thing is certain, she thinks she is smart and intelligent, she thinks about making others do what she wants but
she does what others wants, when I said it's not strange I meant as a person denied in art and who does not like it but
paints sculptures chisel and others appreciate , in fact i enjoyed claire's striptease because she like it and everyone feels it, understands it, they say it's the best dancer of shiny hole, does this make sense for me, Monica is beautiful is stanning is famous is reach but you can feel if she like it or not, this aspect should be enhanced

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
one thing is certain, she thinks she is smart and intelligent, she thinks about making others do what she wants but
she does what others wants, when I said it's not strange I meant as a person denied in art and who does not like it but
paints sculptures chisel and others appreciate , in fact i enjoyed claire's striptease because she like it and everyone feels it, understands it, they say it's the best dancer of shiny hole, does this make sense for me, Monica is beautiful is stanning is famous is reach but you can feel if she like it or not, this aspect should be enhanced
Well, another obvious answer to this ^^

Ilio123

Jan 17, 2021
sorry but i have to ask a stupid question. When is the best time to switch from episode 2.1 v0.16 to episode 2.2 v0.18? `I only have the 2nd meeting with Marcus open and the 5th contract with Steve. I don't seem to get everything else done or I still depend on something (such as visits to the fitness studio or the blow job). Does the game tell you when to change like in the 1st part?

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
You should definitely take the dance battle with you. Actually, the game ends automatically as soon as you are on the path of vengeance (you need the gun)

Reactions: Ilio123

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
sorry but i have to ask a stupid question. When is the best time to switch from episode 2.1 v0.16 to episode 2.2 v0.18? `I only have the 2nd meeting with Marcus open and the 5th contract with Steve. I don't seem to get everything else done or I still depend on something (such as visits to the fitness studio or the blow job). Does the game tell you when to change like in the 1st part?
The game does not tell you when to move to ep 2.2. Best advice I can give is to complete all of the events on your event list. Then save and open up ep2.2. Once your in ep 2.2 open the save file from 2.1, answer the questions that pop up and go from there.
Make a save before the second Marcus meeting though. It currently is a dead end. I believe the contracts with Steve can be continued in 2.2.

Reactions: EraRamp and Ilio123

Ilio123

Jan 17, 2021
The game does not tell you when to move to ep 2.2. Best advice I can give is to complete all of the events on your event list. Then save and open up ep2.2. Once your in ep 2.2 open the save file from 2.1, answer the questions that pop up and go from there.
Make a save before the second Marcus meeting though. It currently is a dead end. I believe the contracts with Steve can be continued in 2.2.
Great, thanks for your help and the tip.

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
During the game (episode 1 and 2 (v16) i made screenshots from time to time. I am sharing the gallery with you, maybe
there is one or the other picture that you like(Spoiler Alert-dont open it,when you not completed the episode 1 and 2(v16)

Reactions: Kylar Stern
Apr 11, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere - I did try searching for it first.

Is there a mac version of 2.1 (0.16) available as it seems to be Windows only on the homepage.

Thanks for not hating me if this is buried on page 614 or something. I gave up around 615 :)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere - I did try searching for it first.

Is there a mac version of 2.1 (0.16) available as it seems to be Windows only on the homepage.

Thanks for not hating me if this is buried on page 614 or something. I gave up around 615 :)
There is a Mac version on the homepage (Patreon). But as far as I've seen, there is no mac version here.

Reactions: vimmers

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Faking a I paid 8 usd to decent monkey but I want to play now the last epizode because I am again in a quiet moment in this gig economy. But I do not want to pay 17 usd...
Do you have available for download?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes