Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
In the end DecentMonkey would announce that two point two made version three, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the release of their game demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their Fashion Business. The falling path was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would send you to horny jail for thinking otherwise, but that they might be 61% complete.

I tried to copy and paste the update from their webzone but it went a bit wrong...

Release is schedule for March acording to the dev in one of the comments in the progression topic in the link you provided. March is close enough

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hello guys can you give me any tips should i let Philip vandalize Monica or should i leave when he is in the basement i think this is the most crucial choice because if i leave it writes Philip will remeber this what should i do . Feel free to share your opinions in this choise thanks for your attention
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Good question. Phillip states to Monica that he will only invest in the magazine if she agrees to be his slave for a period of a week. So if Monica is to succeed in convincing all six investors she will need eventually to agree. When this happens my belief is if Monica ran away from Phillip and didn't reward him for his "gentlemanly" behavior, Phillip will treat Monica more harshly as a slave than if she allowed Phillip to tie her to the table. Just like some other characters are cruel or rude to Monica if she acts as a bitch to them earlier but are polite or even help her after Monica was decent towards them.
Oh, crap, then I'll have to replay it. The harder the better. :D

Reactions: agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Oh, crap, then I'll have to replay it. The harder the better. :D
HaHa, agreed.

I don't believe you will necessarily miss content through the choice. More likely Monica will be able to plead her way out of the more harsher acts if she stayed in the basement. If she ran away though her pleas will fall on deaf ears.
Don't let me stop you replaying. Personally I don't need any excuse too.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
hello, can someone advise me where monika can sleep, after leaving the police station, in ep1, maybe someone has already asked, but there are so many messages, pls and tx

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
hello, can someone advise me where monika can sleep, after leaving the police station, in ep1, maybe someone has already asked, but there are so many messages, pls and tx

First go to Monica's house. Afterwards the other places from walktrough.

After the Jail, Day 1

16. After the Jail

17. Checking the House

18. Checking Dick

19. Checking the Hotel

20. Before the Clothing Store

21. Clothing Store after hiding

After the Jail, Day 2

22. Before waiting for Dick

23. After waiting for Dick

24. Near the Hostel

25. New outfit

26. Before conversation with Dick

27. Before Fred

28. New House owners

29. The End

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

First go to Monica's house. Afterwards the other places from walktrough.

After the Jail, Day 1

16. After the Jail

17. Checking the House

18. Checking Dick

19. Checking the Hotel

20. Before the Clothing Store

21. Clothing Store after hiding

After the Jail, Day 2

22. Before waiting for Dick

23. After waiting for Dick

24. Near the Hostel

25. New outfit

26. Before conversation with Dick

27. Before Fred

28. New House owners

29. The End

thank you, i'll use that tutorial when i get stuck somewhere again :)

methix

Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone have a save file just from the beginning of 2.2 v16? i really don't want to have to restart the game. but i cant access the event list cause my saves don't work with it, so if someone can drop me a save file, from the beginning of 2.2 v16 update where not much content is played form the update

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone have a save file just from the beginning of 2.2 v16? i really don't want to have to restart the game. but i cant access the event list cause my saves don't work with it, so if someone can drop me a save file, from the beginning of 2.2 v16 update where not much content is played form the update
there is no vers 2.2 v16
it's vers 2.1 v16
and
vers 2.2 v17
so which one do u mean ??

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes