Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
View attachment 1229353

Spoiler EP3 v5 - Claire's first private dance (Public)
View attachment 1229352
I like Claire and she's hot but I don't know how to feel about. Now even her route is separate from Monica. We have 2 storylines now where Monica is not even a part, being Melanie and now Claire. I like both of them but the story is already moving very slow and now characters having their own storylines. I would have loved if Monica was integrated into these storylines more predominantly

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
DecentmonKey before the holiday decided to upright/DecentMonkey перед отпуском решил ультануть
Do you know? Do they translate new part into all languages at once? for example in Russian?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I like Claire and she's hot but I don't know how to feel about. Now even her route is separate from Monica. We have 2 storylines now where Monica is not even a part, being Melanie and now Claire. I like both of them but the story is already moving very slow and now characters having their own storylines. I would have loved if Monica was integrated into these storylines more predominantly
I hear what you're saying. Personally I like the odd scene where Monica gets a rest every once in a while. The scenes that don't include monica need to lead or set up future Monica scenes though. They all should only be in the game if the actions happening will or do effect Monica's situation. So far the Melanie scenes are meeting this criteria, the new Claire private dance should aswell. The group of scenes that don't effect Monica to my mind are the Betty faithful wife scenes with the neighbour. Maybe just one of these neighbour and Betty scenes would have been fine before the neighbour reacquaints with Monica. Why we have four I don't understand.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Do you know? Do they translate new part into all languages at once? for example in Russian?
The game isn't translated into Russian at all ... it's the original language :D
Updates for episode 3 are always translated into English, French, German and Italian.
Spanish and Turkish are translated for episode 2 at the moment, translation for episode 3 afterwards.

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
On ep2.1, but I can't do photo shoots?

How do I progress.

I've done a couple of pink dress, but now Biff says no offers and the photgrapher option is always not this time

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
On ep2.1, but I can't do photo shoots?

How do I progress.

I've done a couple of pink dress, but now Biff says no offers and the photgrapher option is always not this time

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I hear what you're saying. Personally I like the odd scene where Monica gets a rest every once in a while. The scenes that don't include monica need to lead or set up future Monica scenes though. They all should only be in the game if the actions happening will or do effect Monica's situation. So far the Melanie scenes are meeting this criteria, the new Claire private dance should aswell. The group of scenes that don't effect Monica to my mind are the Betty faithful wife scenes with the neighbour. Maybe just one of these neighbour and Betty scenes would have been fine before the neighbour reacquaints with Monica. Why we have four I don't understand.
Exactly, I forgot Betty. Her route is the most unnecessary one. Atleast Claire and Melanie branch out and then integrate again with Monica but Betty is totally on her own.

As for what I mentioned about Melanie and Claire having separate storylines. I just mean that like Melanie having completely separate scenes with Alex and then yoga event and now the date. The last three events have completely been away from Monica and have nothing to do with her. Now if the same thing happens with Claire it will be a bit too much. Though as I said I love both these characters, but with a already slow story, going down their separate routes is not the best idea in my opinion.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Exactly, I forgot Betty. Her route is the most unnecessary one. Atleast Claire and Melanie branch out and then integrate again with Monica but Betty is totally on her own.

As for what I mentioned about Melanie and Claire having separate storylines. I just mean that like Melanie having completely separate scenes with Alex and then yoga event and now the date. The last three events have completely been away from Monica and have nothing to do with her. Now if the same thing happens with Claire it will be a bit too much. Though as I said I love both these characters, but with a already slow story, going down their separate routes is not the best idea in my opinion.
What about betty and Monica get gangbanged together by the black neighbor and his friends?!?!?

Monica wanted to kick the black neighbour out of his home in episode 1

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021

lol..... i strongly disagree, i mean this is a sexual game isn't it?, i mean betty's scenes are the ones that gets me off mostly, from the grind of the game...

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
lol..... i strongly disagree, i mean this is a sexual game isn't it?, i mean betty's scenes are the ones that gets me off mostly, from the grind of the game...
Totally, gangbang MMMF.

Amazing story... And don't forget Monica wanted evict the black guy from his house...

I believe Monica should have some consequence for that

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
What about betty and Monica get gangbanged together by the black neighbor and his friends?!?!?

Monica wanted to kick the black neighbour out of his home in episode 1
Yes monica can totally treat her neighbour poorly like almost every character she interacts with from ep1. The majority of the games fans were no doubt excited too see the neighbour return(I was one of them), knowing what befalls Monica when she has these reunions. The problem I have and I assume Sabertooth does as well is that so far the neighbour has been a little wasted on four separate scenes spread over four game updates with Betty. We have been waiting for the Monica and neighbour scenes with all their consequences.

The scenes with Monica and the neighbour will come in time. I just believe the four (so far) scenes with Betty shouldn't have exceeded two.
I'm glad to hear someone has enjoyed Betty's recent content.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
To each his own, I guess. I personally couldn't care less about Betty's storyline. Betty herself is ugly, stupid and bland. And her story is boring and unimaginative, just a stupid housewife who decided to fuck her neighbor. What could be more boring than that?
I played the first one or two updates with her and decided to ignore her branch completely after that.
Monica is great. Claire is nice. Melanie is so-so. Betty is meh.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
To each his own, I guess. I personally couldn't care less about Betty's storyline. Betty herself is ugly, stupid and bland. And her story is boring and unimaginative, just a stupid housewife who decided to fuck her neighbor. What could be more boring than that?
I played the first one or two updates with her and decided to ignore her branch completely after that.
Monica is great. Claire is nice. Melanie is so-so. Betty is meh.
I know I have been rather negative towards Betty with some of my recent posts but I wouldn't go as far as you have gone. First I 100% do not think Betty is ugly and some of her earlier scenes are great. The scene when the fitness instructor fucks her in the arse is still one of my personal favourite scenes in the whole game. Her character makes perfect sense when you consider she is a woman in her mid to late 20's, a trophy wife of a man significantly older than her who she is not physically attracted too. Add to that she unlike Monica, likes men and enjoys sex. The fact that she has a eye for fit young men is perfectly understandable. She just makes it a little too easy for guys to have their way with her.

Until her story line with the neighbour began I had no problem with the Betty content. I agree with you that the neighbour story line is bland.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes