uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Still wrong thread, mods could remove them. For us who follow both threads it's a double post. Either just post a link to fan thread or at least put them under a spoiler, less clutter.
It is still under a spoiler, I am not sure what you are complaining about..

Иван1980

Feb 4, 2021
[QUOTE = "axgwe234, post: 6157702, member: 3845491"]
Перейдите к первому сообщению (со всеми ссылками) и нажмите «Отчет» (нижний левый угол). Выберите «обновление игры» и вставьте туда ссылки! Сотрудник загрузит их на разные сайты.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]спасибо!!!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
wait, how to access event list? i only got note like icon
View attachment 1290566
i didn't download the ep 2 from this thread because there is no link to the android version
you don't need android version to play this game on android devices
just install joiplay on playstore and install renpy plugins you're good to go just copy fashion business (windows game) into your external micro sd card thus will also save internal memory since this sequel is over 20gb

Reactions: 21122121

riderjohn13

Aug 18, 2020
Hey guys, i wanted to play episode 1 again, so can anyone pls tell me that in episode 1 is the journal available to reduce the grind or is it added only from episode 2

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys, i wanted to play episode 1 again, so can anyone pls tell me that in episode 1 is the journal available to reduce the grind or is it added only from episode 2
What kind of journal is there to reduce the grind? There is no grind here, there is a grind in Korean MMOs, there is a grind in WOW and what you call a grind - it is just a feature of the game mechanics that are extremely far from being called a "grind". And the journal in the FB is needed to keep track of current tasks (Quests).

If you meant - are there any official cheat codes in the first episode, like those built into the second and third episodes (in Monica's former bedroom), then I don't know about that. But in the 1st episode, as in the following episodes, the developer's console works 100%, where you can enter the parameters you need. For the 1st episode, they are here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bonbus12

May 24, 2020
is there a point in the game where the MC becomes corrupted or start enjoying sex since so far she seems indifferent to anything she does

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Hello, I'm playing episode 2 right now and I wonder if I screwed myself out of a questline. While working the streets The Stranger had an option for a Blowjob which I declined after getting the warning that I wouldn't be able to see the other scenes on the street pole anymore. Ever since that the option to offer him a blowjob never came up again, is there anyway to make the option trigger again or was that a 1 time offer ?

rezt3301

Nov 13, 2019
Hello, I'm playing episode 2 right now and I wonder if I screwed myself out of a questline. While working the streets The Stranger had an option for a Blowjob which I declined after getting the warning that I wouldn't be able to see the other scenes on the street pole anymore. Ever since that the option to offer him a blowjob never came up again, is there anyway to make the option trigger again or was that a 1 time offer ?
1 time offer. Hopefully you saved your game before it. I made the same mistake.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
there is an option to edit your save or through console
someone have wrote the solution earlier
so try to search

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
is there a point in the game where the MC becomes corrupted or start enjoying sex since so far she seems indifferent to anything she does
We need a Q&A section in op to answer such repeating questions ^^°:LOL:

No, not so far and probably she never will. Only way I can think of that MB will enjoy sex is a bad ending scenario. If that will ever happen then not in near future (not before 2024, I guess).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes