depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Actually playing as Betty I think will be so sexy. She is a natural whore and could get into some serious 3-4 hole pounding gang bangs in the end. Or may be some perversions too...hmmm Herb Derb
I support this with all my heart. :p She's my second favourite bit.. I mean lady after Monica. Would like to see more content with her as a secondary MC, helping the whole neighbourhood (also slums) with ironing.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
i haven't played this game in years, got bored because of all the grind and repetitive events... thank you scrappy for the gallery.
do we have any content for the ranch ?

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2018
i haven't played this game in years, got bored because of all the grind and repetitive events... thanks to scrappy for the gallery.
do we have any content for the ranch ? on a side note i can't shake the feeling that the downfall of Monica is some big sick scheme by her husband that 'ran away' just to teach his wife a lesson about modesty.
I don't find it grindy at all, compared to other games and probably one of the 4 games that are still fun for me. I think you will have fun with it especially after not playing so many versions.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't find it grindy at all, compared to other games and probably one of the 4 games that are still fun for me. I think you will have fun with it especially after not playing so many versions.
I agree, but I started losing interest when Monica stopped having orgasms... lol. She had a couple surprise ones in the beginning, but after that there has been nothing. I just assumed part of the process would be for her to reluctantly start to enjoy herself, but she still seems to hate sex now as much as she did in the beginning. It's just the same thing over and over. She needs something so she decides to have sex and she complains about it. Then she needs something else so she has sex and then she complains about it. Rinse, spit, repeat...

She has not really made any progress to speak of and I am not sure the direction of the story anymore. It never seems to move forward. She is still, basically, in the same situation as she was at the beginning of the game.

Don't get me wrong... the Dev does some really great work. Writing is solid, the renders and animation are top notch and most of the scenarios are really well done. Even the males are entertaining. I just would like to see something new from Monica. Some kind of change to her personality. Some development. Something new....

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I agree, but I started losing interest when Monica stopped having orgasms... lol. She had a couple surprise ones in the beginning, but after that there has been nothing. I just assumed part of the process would be for her to reluctantly start to enjoy herself, but she still seems to hate sex now as much as she did in the beginning. It's just the same thing over and over. She needs something so she decides to have sex and she complains about it. Then she needs something else so she has sex and then she complains about it. Rinse, spit, repeat...

She has not really made any progress to speak of and I am not sure the direction of the story anymore. It never seems to move forward. She is still, basically, in the same situation as she was at the beginning of the game.

Don't get me wrong... the Dev does some really great work. Writing is solid, the renders and animation are top notch and most of the scenarios are really well done. Even the males are entertaining. I just would like to see something new from Monica. Some kind of change to her personality. Some development. Something new....
just play 3.6 ;)

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes