EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
So with this game something happened which I never had before in renpy.
I just finished the first episode, started the second briefly. loading the save from the first one seems to work just fine. I saved and just wanted to continue, error on loading. alright, maybe the savegame is corrupt - may happen. so restart, since I wasn't far. saving, just for the sake of it loading again - error on loading.

so I reinstalled the game - same thing. restarting, saving after the dream and loading immediatly to try it out - same thing.

this is the error message provided by the game from the last try:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I replayed to check for something - error midgame, similar error.

I'm now in the process of downloading again.
Does anyone know what the problem is here?

also, if I remember correctly (not sure anymore!) the name of one room changed. "Livingroom" to "Lounge"
In the second episode, it is better to choose what you did in the first) game is not yet in release;)

Nathanlius

Sep 4, 2018
In the second episode, it is better to choose what you did in the first) game is not yet in release;)
seems to work for now, though not ideal. thx

EDIT:

Or not. Saving and loading works, but one of the most basic things doesn't work: entering monicas office (that's one of the first things one is supposed to do). I get a recursion error every time.

EDIT2: after trying everything which I can do as of by now: same thing happens at the table in the office and seemingly at random when cleaning.
Also shortened the error log, since it just repeats the same thing 1000 times over

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I hope in future updates Monica still has some clothes on during sex scenes (her office outfit is hot) sometimes it's better than all naked. Just lift the skirt and put her tits out and here we go.
And I hope that the author in the H-scenes will finally take off her very only shoes.
And yet I'm not a fan of outfits, so our desires are fundamentally the opposite. I like naked girls.
And if you like girls in clothes. Then there is nothing easier, just go outside and get aesthetic pleasure no less than from this game.)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So with this game something happened which I never had before in renpy.
I just finished the first episode, started the second briefly. loading the save from the first one seems to work just fine. I saved and just wanted to continue, error on loading. alright, maybe the savegame is corrupt - may happen. so restart, since I wasn't far. saving, just for the sake of it loading again - error on loading.

so I reinstalled the game - same thing. restarting, saving after the dream and loading immediatly to try it out - same thing.

this is the error message provided by the game from the last try:

I replayed to check for something - error midgame, similar error.

I'm now in the process of downloading again.
Does anyone know what the problem is here?

also, if I remember correctly (not sure anymore!) the name of one room changed. "Livingroom" to "Lounge"
I draw your attention to the fact that in most Ren`Py games immediately loading the save file you've just saved causes an error. The general rule for all games in this engine is to either go to the main menu and from there load your new save file, or wait a while (play a few minutes) and then load a new save.

Also, make sure you're playing EP2 v16, which still has the Bardi character and related content (I don't know which version is on f95).

Check your PM.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
seems to work for now, though not ideal. thx

EDIT:

Or not. Saving and loading works, but one of the most basic things doesn't work: entering monicas office (that's one of the first things one is supposed to do). I get a recursion error every time.

EDIT2: after trying everything which I can do as of by now: same thing happens at the table in the office and seemingly at random when cleaning.
Also shortened the error log, since it just repeats the same thing 1000 times over
what is LoaderWeeWillieBundleAlpha8.11
and are you unpacking eps2 to eps3 or opposite
you can't do that
they are single games and must be unpacked as a standalone game
best would be if it looks like this
c:\FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc

Dinarte23

Jan 10, 2020
I have a question to download the game, does each episode of the game have to be downloaded independently or can the entire game be downloaded in a single file?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ok What trigger's the guy in the office that's competing with Greta being blackmailed by the IT guy? I have Greta's scenes where she's being blackmailed by the IT Guy. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Ok What trigger's the guy in the office that's competing with Greta being blackmailed by the IT guy? I have Greta's scenes where she's being blackmailed by the IT Guy. Thanks in advance.
You need to choose to blackmail John instead of blackmailing Greta when the IT guy gets the choice. You can't blackmail both in the same playthrough. At least not as yet.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You need to choose to blackmail John instead of blackmailing Greta when the IT guy gets the choice. You can't blackmail both in the same playthrough. At least not as yet.
Well,actually the IT guy say to himself that he will need to try send someone else to Monica to see if she will agree to his offer too after already Monica accepted Greta's proposition to take money from her for been licked (or she to lick her - in extra 1080p version only) every week :D So i guess for now will be only Greta but may be in next update there will be someone else too except only Greta :)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Well,actually the IT guy say to himself that he will need to try send someone else to Monica to see if she will agree to his offer too after already Monica accepted Greta's proposition to take money from her for been licked (or she to lick her - in extra 1080p version only) every week :D So i guess for now will be only Greta but may be in next update there will be someone else too except only Greta :)
Yeah there will definitely be more people brought in by the IT guy to keep Monica busy.:) And to be fair, the girl needs a distraction or two, she just looks so bored sitting in her chair.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes