coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
There is a problem with the fitness when you go with Bettie.
It says.
Assets not found for Monica
Scene name: fitness_gym
Fitneess_Gym_Monica_Whore

What do i do?

p.s. i guess i need to skip this. Noooooooo. lol
pps. seems to work now. Not sure why i got the error in the beginning.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Sorry about obnoxious. I noticed that if i am not fulfilling my promise to Victoria, the quest stays open. Its about the $5000 dollar that i suppose to pay her.
Is this intended to be like that?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry about obnoxious. I noticed that if i am not fulfilling my promise to Victoria, the quest stays open. Its about the $5000 dollar that i suppose to pay her.
There are no consequences implemented for missing that payment, quest just rolls over to the next week. It's either intentional "easy mode" or not developed yet.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
There are no consequences implemented for missing that payment, quest just rolls over to the next week. It's either intentional "easy mode" or not developed yet.
you could try to go to Victoria and talk to her:whistle:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think the photoshoots are mostly annoying. You can only go once a week (as far as i can tell) but the pink dress never finishs.
Mmm..

at least i unlocked the no panty maid dress already. But i wonder if the gals in the fitness studio will actually discover that i am not on a secret mission. Boy, that would be nice. :sneaky:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
then you do something wrong most photoshots in eps2 can be done in 2 weeks
Oh my. If thats the case, definitely. Though i am not sure what. I go to Biff as for money and then he ok's the photoshoot.
Well, i am not sure how important the photoshoots are. I will get on it.
Right now i am more busy with the family and the college.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just keep clicking through the arrows. I haven't checked the FAQ, but if there's a dot on the arrow it seems to progress faster.
Yes, i think these moves are learned. So they work well. Though i am baffled that a photoshoot always never gets completed. The last two photos are never made. So maybe there lies my error. Not sure. I did not see the faq for photoshoot but i only checked for episode 2. I will have a look at the walkthrough.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yes, i think these moves are learned. So they work well. Though i am baffled that a photoshoot always never gets completed. The last two photos are never made. So maybe there lies my error. Not sure. I did not see the faq for photoshoot but i only checked for episode 2. I will have a look at the walkthrough.
A dot on an arrow represents an angle Monica already posed in. Click on the arrows without a dot to complete the photoshoots. The pink dress is the only outfit that needs to be done three times to complete. Keep in mind though that only one particular photoshoot will need to be completed for the story. Every other photoshoot only needs to be done once. All you miss from not completing the early photoshoots is Monica flashing her arse at Biff.

No need to use a walkthrough. Especially since if you are playing the Bardie version the official walkthrough is wrong. Follow the in game event list. Just work through the events as they open. It really is all you need.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think my mistake was, that i only did the doted arrows. Now i actually progress by clicking the empty ones and dotted. Oh my. I am dumb.

Reactions: vimmers

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I could not find an answer to the gym.
The quest "Fitness Bag Porter" is still open. How can i close it?
I did Ralphs line already. Question is, will the two bimbos know that i am not undercover?
Also, i have a Baldie quest open but i am confused as Baldie was removed? I did all the Baldie quest lines, though this one "Baldie wants to teach Betty a lesson" seems to be still open. He never approached me for it. Both are at level 6 now.
Plus, i do not see Fred. I walk around the house pretty much every day now. Just in case he will be there.

I could not find an answer in the FAQ or Walkthrough. Except for Baldie in the FAQ which confuses me a little. Perhaps that was for a different version.

In summary, very grindy. Uh.. but great game nonetheless. :)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes