demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Demoncrawler
I've read your review while I too agree the game has TONS of problems, what you dislike about the game seems to be a dislike towards the sandbox genre instead of Fashion Business in particular.

Sandbox game usually has LOTS of arcs which are independent of each other for the ease of development. Players mostly only focus on the arcs and fetishes they enjoy. This is like a game has hundreds of long side quests that you are not supposed to start/finish all of them. If you don't enjoy an arc, don't continue on it, focus on other arcs. If you force yourself to play all the arcs, it would be very easy to get bored and I don't think the game has to be played this way.

Its unfortunate the arc you like got cancelled(or paused?) but it is a development thing and it is most likely based on players polls/feedback. But if you think the development is being dragged to long, it seems to be a good argument for a low star review.

I don't think it is fair to review a game based on its genre. Your review sounds like you are writing a review on an action game and say it should have been a strategy game instead.

I did not report your review coz I too think the game is full of problems. Insane amount of clicks, "mini games" suck dicks, the main story (Monica getting her company back) never seem to progress etc.

But there are also lots of great stuff in the game you haven't seem to consider in your review. Like tons of contents with a nice quest tracker, great arts, animation, tons of fetishes for different players, music(?), consistent development...

I can't say your review is wrong because if you truly think the game only worth one star (after comparing to other one star games in this forum?) then one star it is for you. However, your review seem to be too focused on your dislike on sandbox genre instead of considering all the elements in the game. Also, [READ ME] - Review/Rating Rules [Updated 2021-05-31] | F95zone , you should check point 6 and the suggested review ideas at the end.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 1748965
Why are my saves like that? I cant continue my playtrough
In addition to what vimmers wrote. You can try this method. See FAQ. (point 1.5.12)
it's suitable for players who want to play the 720p version with safes from the 1080p version. From what I see in your screenshot, that's what you're trying to do. I suggest you download the 1080p version of the game, then there should be no difference in the size of the save icons.

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
Yes, you can. See FAQ. (point 1.5.12)
I don't care :) you can see the door and not let it hit your ass going out :)

This stupidity with posting that FAQ or w/e need to end since most questions are already answered multiple times but apes cannot use search nor see it at the front page and this "FAQ" posting becomes nothing but spam.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019

This stupidity with posting that FAQ or w/e need to end since most questions are already answered multiple times but apes cannot use search nor see it at the front page and this "FAQ" posting becomes nothing but spam.
Your logic breaks down in your own post. Don't you see? I'll show you. FAQ and created so that people who are not familiar with the game, know the answer to their question. Without asking a question, they can find out the answer. You're the one who's spamming now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

This stupidity with posting that FAQ or w/e need to end since most questions are already answered multiple times as but apes cannot use search nor see it at the front page and this "FAQ" posting becomes nothing but spam.
Firstly, I'm sure you shouldn't call the players monkeys. That's not really polite. Secondly, it's not quite clear case, because the man did not write in what version he is trying to play with his saves. And thirdly, what are you suggesting? Ignoring players' questions will not help solve the problem. The original goal (which I discussed with >Era<), and for which the FAQ was created was exactly that - to give the shortest possible answer to a player's question without typing a ton of text, but pointing him to the FAQ where he'll find an answer to his question.

We can't change people and there will always be players who will be too lazy to click the button on page 1 and start reading the FAQ. I work as a system administrator and I know very well that most users don't like to read manuals and instructions and they prefer to act on their own risk, so I knew that this would be the case here. After all, that is human nature, and it is in our power to either help players or ignore them. But I'm not sure that ignoring them is the best solution.

May 31, 2020
No Office to the hand full of people who "compiled" a "most common issues and solutions" post for handicapped people unable to use search but not everyone here need to get 30 notifications about same 5 issues over and over.

Kindly make a separate "FB bug support" thread and keep helping there because last time I checked this was a link share and discussion thread of FB not tech support area for know and never fixed issues that had to be directed at DM for fix.

I respect the time and effort few of you put to make the compilation post but you have to respect others here too and stop spamming this thread with the "FAQ" every day multiple times and make a separate thread about it and keep helping if you so wish.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
No Office to the hand full of people who "compiled" a "most common issues and solutions" post for handicapped people unable to use search but not everyone here need to get 30 notifications about same 5 issues over and over.

Kindly make a separate "FB bug support" thread and keep helping there because last time I checked this was a link share and discussion thread of FB not tech support area for know and never fixed issues that had to be directed at DM for fix.

I respect the time and effort few of you put to make the compilation post but you have to respect others here too and stop spamming this thread with the "FAQ" every day multiple times and make a separate thread about it and keep helping if you so wish.
FAQ

Reactions: 21122121

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EraRamp

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
which version are you trying to play
2 or 3
cos your saves are almost 3 years old
so they only fit to vers2 720 or 1080<---=extra

but you should be able to play vers3
in loading screen click on migrate
also you can try to click a and then reset
you both right i used to always DL the 720p versions and just realised the last one i got was a 1080p. It works now.

However i got a recap of previous episodes and i need to make choices again, is it normal? I dont want to start over

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
you both right i used to always DL the 720p versions and just realised the last one i got was a 1080p. It works now.

However i got a recap of previous episodes and i need to make choices again, is it normal? I dont want to start over
Yes, if save belongs to older episode then it can't load and you got those choices instead. Either play older episode that matches your save or go with those choices if you want to continue on the latest ep.

Last edited:

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
Yes, if save belongs to older episode then it can't load and you got those choices instead. Either play older episode that matches your save or go with those choices if you want to continue on the latest ep.
Ok thank you.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes