Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Skipping dialoges works just fine in Ep2 and Ep3... ;)
fresh OS install, fresh game install... so at least for me i can only skip content i have already seen. which on this computer is nothing, it's all new content for my computer. for me personally it's old content since i've played most of chapter/episode 2 before.

the skip option is greyed out if the content is new, and if i reload an old save... holding ctrl works but there are tons of stops - sometimes after every sentence there will be a halt on the skip until you click with the mouse and then it skips 1 or 2 more sentences and then you need to click again? apparently this is not a problem with episode 2 (official with bardie removed), and with episode 3 or episode 1.

Perhaps the developer thought that if he put skip button, no one would read the dialogues. I also used auto clicker app in my second playthrough
Maybe, but good dialogue doesn't require that type of enforcement, plenty of games on here that provide skip that i've played where i couldn't wait to read the text, and with text that still grabs my attention after a second or third playthrough. that being said, i just want to skip/skim some of the text for things i've already read in past playthroughs (mostly skim). and then for repetitive stuff, a full on skip, no reading would be great... because it's repetitive, i already read it once... time to skip the next 30 times. having an auto-clicker is a smart idea!

The episode 2 posted here was the official one until the developer was forced to remove Bardie and all related content from the game. In any case, version continuity is maintained and you won't have any problems using the saves from ep2 with Bardie to the next episode 3.
sucks they removed bardie, i guess any content where there could be doubt the person is 18 had to be removed especially if the dev wanted to upload the game on steam or something (since they have stricter rules about that there).

Reactions: Echbert

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sucks they removed bardie, i guess any content where there could be doubt the person is 18 had to be removed especially if the dev wanted to upload the game on steam or something (since they have stricter rules about that there).
you can dl torrents and he are there

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
I am sooo confused whether i want to try this game or not. Does the MC progress whatsoever? are most scenes optional or a must? i get from reviews so many mixed messages.. And usually the ones i read that give it great rating dont explain much while the bad ratings go into extreme detail of why its bad. I despise a grind and sandboxes are rarely done well... Can any one elaborate what to expect from sort of neutral pov?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I am sooo confused whether i want to try this game or not. Does the MC progress whatsoever? are most scenes optional or a must? i get from reviews so many mixed messages.. And usually the ones i read that give it great rating dont explain much while the bad ratings go into extreme detail of why its bad. I despise a grind and sandboxes are rarely done well... Can any one elaborate what to expect from sort of neutral pov?
I don't think anyone can answer that for you since it's a matter of personal preference. If you're into pure VN and hate sandbox alltogether then the sandbox will bother you and probably feel too grindy. Otherwise it's not worse than the average RPGM game. If you don't mind some occasional grind and sandbox the scenes animations and imagery I think are really worth it.

As for progress it's mostly based on progressing in different sexual events whom in various degree are related and branched into the story. Main emphasis of the game lies on those events, some of whom slowly progress the story itself.

Last edited:

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
do i need to use update code to work for MOMMY ?? i just want to play the game to work on the street . please someone tell me what to do exactly

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
i'm using '' update code '' from ep 3v10 to ep 3v5 ... so this is not an update but a downgrade to ep 5 ? i'm so confused i dont understand . i just want the last update and work for mommy !

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes