Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks to Vimmers and Stan I appreciate the response and the information. It really shouldn't come down to a forum to sort out the download on their Patreon page imo. I will look through the FAQ very carefully right now.

The Dev should have the links posted in a central location to all current content and a link to the FAQ. These forums are great but nobody should have to search through a 1200+ page thread for a few shards of information.
To be fair, it should be noted that the official developer site has an abbreviated FAQ partly based on ourFAQ. Overall, as far as the game and development is concerned, Decent Monkey is one of the most pedantic and decent developers out there. If you check out the game's official website, you can appreciate how carefully the developer treats the game and the characters.
There is a full mini-wiki, where you can find a lot - from the FAQ and dozens of official saves to a detailed walkthrough of the game and background information on all the Fashion Business characters and game locations.

What about the fact that the developer should provide a link to unofficial FAQ on f95 - this is impossible for obvious reasons. We have a pirate forum here and the developer avoids any mention of it. Nevertheless, DecentMonkey (dev) is sometimes in this thread and reads what is written here and even listens to some of the wishes of the players.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm really not trying to bash him at all Stan I just gave him money yesterday, Episode 2 so far has been interesting and Episode 3 looks promising. Not everyone comes to this site or even a Wiki, I originally saw this game listed on a Reddit thread with very little information. Now If I had of signed up on Patreon from just seeing a Reddit thread and I could not find the software after I signed up I would be pissed, I would cancel the order and I would make Patreon give me my money back asap or credit card chargeback.

Now all of that didn't happen and I luckily downloaded everything from here, and was enjoying the content so much I paid for more.

Instead of taking this as a knock against the Dev or the game, the Dev should take this to heart and FIX your Patreon download links ASAP. It's already convoluted enough each Tier grants you different benefits, even if its 1 Download page the links should activate for the Tier you signed up for.

Adding in confusing UPDATE codes into the mix is really ridiculous if it doesn't work across all your downloads, Setting up an activation page is ridiculous if it's impossible to find an activation code unless you go to a third party forum to read their FAQ to hopefully guide you through the process.

What did I do? I blew the game away and reinstalled from my original links downloaded from here, missing content or not, So I paid for content I won't get to see. (Once I cool off maybe I will try again)

Does this make me want to support next month though? No I won't unless the Download section in Patreon is fixed.

So the idea is to motivate them to fix this for the customers who pay so they stay. This reminds me of a bad DENUVO implementation.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
In my original post I asked, am I wrong? Please provide a link to this download section and I will stfu immediately. It would honestly make me happy to be wrong but I asked the Devs on Patreon this same question and I am breathlessly waiting their response. I like this game very much and I would love to be proven wrong.

Thanks

Last edited:

makeeyou

May 5, 2018
Hi there, hope someone can help me
i downloaded the game using Splitted links provided for mac version and i use unarchiver app to extract by clicking on part 001
but when it finish the game don't open, i don't know if i do something wrong but i searched here to much and i didn't found any solution, please someone help me

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I keep meaning to pick this up again but the thought of that grind again..(ooh err) :censored:

I hear you but it depends on where you left off. Episode 2 you don't have to have an old save and this story is getting very good. So just remember or make new selections and restart I assume its the same for part 3 (I'm not their yet).

Episode 1 is a GRIND, that almost made me quit but I persisted and the reward is Episode 2, the Graphics, renders and animations are awesome, better even than (BADIK)Being a Dik imo. The thing with Episode 1 though...is it's effective (annoyingly so), if you follow the story and the annoying mechanics you will probably hate the MC, by the time you are done.

Make her hardcore she's a bitch make her slightly kinder and she is just a lesser bitch. Either way I have never happily played a character where I was this invested in seeing her downfall lol.

So if you haven't played in awhile I highly recommend revisiting this story.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In my original post I asked, am I wrong? Please provide a link to this download section and I will stfu immediately. It would honestly make me happy to be wrong but I asked the Devs on Patreon this same question and I am breathlessly waiting their response. I like this game very much and I would love to be proven wrong.

Thanks
Have you looked here?)

I keep meaning to pick this up again but the thought of that grind again..(ooh err) :censored:
The game has cheat codes (in the 1st episode they are entered directly in the game, through the developer's console), in the 2nd episode there are both built-in cheats (the picture in Monica's former bedroom in the mansion), as well as available developer console and codes for instant adjustment of the basic characteristics (change corruption, decency level, disabling hunger, incremental money). You can read about all this in the FAQ I also suggest you pay attention to point 1.3.3.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

Thanks
all questions about patreon goes to "antirussian" sanctions.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Have you looked here?)

The game has cheat codes (in the 1st episode they are entered directly in the game, through the developer's console), in the 2nd episode there are both built-in cheats (the picture in Monica's former bedroom in the mansion), as well as available developer console and codes for instant adjustment of the basic characteristics (change corruption, decency level, disabling hunger, incremental money). You can read about all this in the FAQ I also suggest you pay attention to point 1.3.3.
Went back and checked Patreon just in case Stan and that link isn't listed under HOME - COMMUNITY - ABOUT or MEMBERSHIP. Even on the link you provided it has the Free and $20 tiers but what about the people who signed up for the $30 tier?

DecentM, replied back to me on Patreon in a private message so I hope he gets this sorted on their end.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes