wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
In order for the new Office storyline quest "Agreement fulfilled" and Julia's quest "Moving together" to be active, you must have certain quests completed. Details under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In order for the new Office storyline quest "Agreement fulfilled" and Julia's quest "Moving together" to be active, you must have certain quests completed. Details under the spoiler.

My HOME Storyline wont budge and Betty will not invite me to the GYM anymore, so I'm virtually stuck with no way to move forward. I dislike the absolute hooker storyline and I don't really want to take her down that path.

Monica Office storyline is stuck also and wont advance. No Julia storyline if ALL other storylines must be completed just sucks.

I'm going to take a break from this and revisit Lunas Fall From Grace and return to this when their is a gallery mod available for the new scenes or I just get bored.. If their were some new scenes of Melanie I would be much more excited but as for now I guess I'm waiting for Ep. 4 or a lull in gaming.

Thanks Stan

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
My HOME Storyline wont budge and Betty will not invite me to the GYM anymore, so I'm virtually stuck with no way to move forward. I dislike the absolute hooker storyline and I don't really want to take her down that path.

Monica Office storyline is stuck also and wont advance. No Julia storyline if ALL other storylines must be completed just sucks.

I'm going to take a break from this and revisit Lunas Fall From Grace and return to this when their is a gallery mod available for the new scenes or I just get bored.. If their were some new scenes of Melanie I would be much more excited but as for now I guess I'm waiting for Ep. 4 or a lull in gaming.

Thanks Stan

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
how do you get to 1000 point corruption at the start of the game? (when making choices from previous games)
If you're playing the classic Ep1-->Ep2v16-->Ep3 scheme, it doesn't make sense to have Monica's corruption level =1000. Corruption values close to or equal to 1000 will be relevant only near the end of Ep3 (2/3 of the content passed), but by then the necessary part of points will be gained by itself (in the course of the game). How to activate cheats, see FAQ.

K1ng_lukas

Jul 28, 2017
If you're playing the classic Ep1-->Ep2v16-->Ep3 scheme, it doesn't make sense to have Monica's corruption level =1000. Corruption values close to or equal to 1000 will be relevant only near the end of Ep3 (2/3 of the content passed), but by then the necessary part of points will be gained by itself (in the course of the game). How to activate cheats, see FAQ.
I see & yes i am playing that way. Thanks for the info

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I tweaked the game description at the beginning of the FAQ by adding a line about orgasms. This would be fair, given our Monica's general attitude toward sex and perversion.
And no, I didn't add Fred to the firewall exceptions. :HideThePain: I hope this prolonged joke with his professional dick is over soon.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes