LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I like the new update,but i have one question! Why the hell Melanie is the hottest girl from all girls in the game,even from the female protagonist Monica? I thing the female protagonist need to be the hottest girl,not some other girl,which mean Monica need to look like Melanie or even more hot from her - it will be very good if in future she will have some corrections(plastic surgery) on her body,so she can start to look like Melanie,even more hot! Everything else is fine and great - only the look on Monica in comparison with Melanie is not so good! :)

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I like the new update,but i have one question! Why the hell Melanie is the hottest girl from all girls in the game,even from the female protagonist Monica? I thing the female protagonist need to be the hottest girl,not some other girl,which mean Monica need to look like Melanie or even more hot from her - it will be very good if in future she will have some corrections(plastic surgery) on her body,so she can start to look like Melanie,even more hot! Everything else is fine and great - only the look on Monica in comparison with Melanie is not so good! :)
....Melanie is a model, Monica ran the business, so it makes perfect sense that Melanie would be "hotter" than Monica. I think Monica looks perfect though and I wouldn't change a thing.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
....Melanie is a model, Monica ran the business, so it makes perfect sense that Melanie would be "hotter" than Monica. I think Monica looks perfect though and I wouldn't change a thing.

Monica is also model,don't forget she was the Boss on her company,so that's mean before to start to be a Boss,she was a model and in future she start to be a Boss,also don't you remember she was on the cover on the magazine - again Monica is also model and this mean she need to look like Melanie even more hot from her,because she is the Star in this game(the female protagonist) and i really hope this to change in future and she will start to look more hot from now!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Monica is also model,don't forget she was the Boss on her company,so that's mean before to start to be a Boss,she was a model and in future she start to be a Boss,also don't you remember she was on the cover on the magazine - again Monica is also model and this mean she need to look like Melanie even more hot from her,because she is the Star in this game(the female protagonist) and i really hope this to change in future and she will start to look more hot from now!
Right, but she is older, one would assume, and I believe that her marriage to her husband had more to do with her job position than anything else. Bear in mind that I haven't played the game from the beginning in a few months, but that's how I remember it.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Right, but she is older, one would assume, and I believe that her marriage to her husband had more to do with her job position than anything else. Bear in mind that I haven't played the game from the beginning in a few months, but that's how I remember it.
Really,older? I don't thing only because she is married,she is old! You know some girls go married very young - i thing Monica is one of them,because she is on the same age like the other girls "Melanie,Rebecca,Stephanie,Victoria..." she is even more young from Betty! About her husband,we don't know anything for him - may be he leave her for another girl,may be they are in divorce - we don't know this for now,but Monica is not old like you say - Betty is old!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Really,older? I don't thing only because she is married,she is old! You know some girls go married very young - i thing Monica is one of them,because she is on the same age like the other girls "Melanie,Rebecca,Stephanie,Victoria..." she is even more young from Betty! About her husband,we don't know anything for him - may be he leave her for another girl,may be they are in divorce - we don't know this for now,but Monica is not old like you say - Betty is old!
Ha, I wasn't implying old, but like early 30s maybe.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes