Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I really hope that in the next update DecentMonkey will return the ability Monica stay in the Basement after the end of the current day, so that the player is not thrown out in the main menu. That is, as it was in Ep3 v16. In my opinion, it was very atmospheric: the sound of the clock ticking, you could look around, send Monica to the toilet, feed her give her water, hear her opinion about the BDSM devices in the basement and see some extra renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I am down to one achievement in Phillips basement for Episode 3 v16. How in the world can you get this to trigger?
ach_39862.jpg

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I really hope that in the next update DecentMonkey will return the ability Monica stay in the Basement after the end of the current day, so that the player is not thrown out in the main menu. That is, as it was in Ep3 v16. In my opinion, it was very atmospheric: the sound of the clock ticking, you could look around, send Monica to the toilet, feed her give her water, hear her opinion about the BDSM devices in the basement and see some extra renders.
Honestly I feel everything other than the two office scenes (Melanie's photoshoot and the investor presentation) were rather half arsed this update. Don't remember seeing as many visual glitches before. Two good scenes in the office, one hot and the other full of excellent setup for future scenes. An adequate though rather disappointing day two in Phillip's basement and two other almost throw away scenes. One with the kebab guy which really should have happened in ep 3 and a couple of small scenes with Tiffany that I found very disappointing. Don't think anyone will be claiming that this was the best update so far.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am down to one achievement in Phillips basement for Episode 3 v16. How in the world can you get this to trigger?
View attachment 2625264
If you mean this achievement (circled in red),
I'm curious about it myself. So far it hasn't opened for me, although I think I've tried everything. But I can tell you that some of the other basement achievements that weren't unlocked from the 1st and 2nd walkthrough, I had to unlock twice. That is, I went through the scenes twice in the same sequence and only then did they become active. What exactly were these achievements, I do not remember, but it is worth keeping in mind.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm curious about it myself. So far it hasn't opened for me, although I think I've tried everything. But I can tell you that some of the other basement achievements that weren't unlocked from the 1st and 2nd walkthrough, I had to unlock twice. That is, I went through the scenes twice in the same sequence and only then did they become active. What exactly were these achievements, I do not remember, but it is worth keeping in mind.
That achievement your missing you use the safe word, I think it's during the examination.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm missing this one.
Missing.jpg

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes