Hello Maria does sex ever?... ?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hello Maria does sex ever?... ?
Who is Maria?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
what does it mean photo session not completed?
You have to get a set number of specific shots to get the session completed (the x/y counter at the top left tells you the progress of the session). It will take more than one session in a given outfit. As far as i know, each outfit has a different "session," so you have to do maybe eight total photo shoots, pus the one with Melanie (which I completed in one take, but it took high corruption). I always saved before starting a shoot because the combination of shots needed to advance the session is kind of random, and I had to redo some shoots to advance the counter.

4i4ak

Jan 6, 2019
It seems distributive was damaged or something like that...
Yeah, right! Ep.2 runs normally on the same device, but ep.1 is obviously corrupted and cannot start on three other mobile devices too! I tried all the distributions in the link, no one of them is working....
Nice work, btw...

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
You have to get a set number of specific shots to get the session completed (the x/y counter at the top left tells you the progress of the session). It will take more than one session in a given outfit. As far as i know, each outfit has a different "session," so you have to do maybe eight total photo shoots, pus the one with Melanie (which I completed in one take, but it took high corruption). I always saved before starting a shoot because the combination of shots needed to advance the session is kind of random, and I had to redo some shoots to advance the counter.
this is the stuff that makes me cheat
imo console commands saves 90% of those type of games

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
this is the stuff that makes me cheat
imo console commands saves 90% of those type of games
It's not my favorite mechanism, but it does "force" you to see all the poses and shots, so it's not as bad as it could be. You are clicking through photo poses, not "attack" wait "attack" wait "attack" fifty times.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

As usual, I'm trying to respond to bug reports quickly and release a patch.
Some bugs are fixed.
To install the patch just copy the files into the game directory.
This patch can be applied only on WIN (it also can be applied on MAC by copying files inside of the application container).
So, if you are playing the game on MAC or Android, it's better to redownload the game (download posts are updated).
Download links:
Fashion Business Episode 1 v0.31 Patch (1080p version)
Fashion Business Episode 1 v0.31 Patch (720p version)

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
is it a bug or am i missing something, only done 1 photoshoot for biff and there's no option to do another one, only "not this time" option when talking to the photographer

Pat_Och

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys,
I have done completly all the fourth photos sets (the last with melanie is unclickable) and melanie continue telling me that i have to finish Biff shooting. I dont know how to continue );
I had one shooting with melanie and after option isnt available anymore. Is it a bug ?
I had Melanie goes to Dick too.
Anyone can Help ?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys,
I have done completly all the fourth photos sets (the last with melanie is unclickable) and melanie continue telling me that i have to finish Biff shooting. I dont know how to continue );
I had one shooting with melanie and after option isnt available anymore. Is it a bug ?
I had Melanie goes to Dick too.
Anyone can Help ?
mhhhhhhh... okay... So, after the last shooting with Melanie, you should go talk to her, later do the casting (if you were not nice to her before) and after that she will agree to go to Marcus. The shooting after that is of course not possible anymore, because Melanie visited Marcus and dissapeared.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
My god the further I get into episode 2 the more I wish I had Monica be a complete bitch to Fred since he is such a fucking scumbag asshole...
I have done with both playthrough and it seem fred still watching monica when she do cleaning the carpet although i already kick his balls in bitch route or slap him in decent route but nothing can stop fred to conquering monica

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes