Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You all focus on the silhouettes - but those silhouettes have shadows too - your answer lays there.
I wrote about shadows a page before - i predict about 2nd one. But have problems with first. Almost - why blonde hairs?

One i can remember:
1688556919646.png

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Now look how that silhouette is staying like schoolgirl with hands crossed in front :)
It would be very nice if it is that girl from the office. She is cute. Also it would be funny if she is super shy at the office, but at the same she is a hard-core dominatrix outside the office. Let's say she is releasing the negative built-up anxiety and frustration this way.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It would be very nice if it is that girl from the office. She is cute. Also it would be funny if she is super shy at the office, but at the same she is a hard-core dominatrix outside the office. Let's say she is releasing the negative built-up anxiety and frustration this way.
Dominatrix stand behind her for sure. If Mr.Hackerman right and its Martha her Dominatrix stand behind her (also see the pose of 2nd shadow with hands crossed, and no ponyboots on feets, so it`s not Monica, also her shoulders - she wear similar clothes to Whore#1)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hair changes - specially if you're wearing a costume of some sort :)
Ok its latex hood like Melanie`s was in before gym scene.
But what the hell Tiffany forgot in Phill basement? Or hair`s changes was about 2nd shadow?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Hmm investors wasnt in text reports for this update
What? You wrote it yourself. Number 9 - "New photosession with one of investors."

1. Shiny Hole
  2. Secret scene :KEK:
  3. Philip
  4. Vika and Monica
  5. Admin in the office
  6. Grace
  7. The house with Ralph
  8. Meeting of investors - new outfit for Monica
  9. Meeting of investors - starting of wedding catings. Presentation of judge. New photosession with one of investors.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What? You wrote it yourself. Number 9 - "New photosession with one of investors."
1688565876330.png
it was before 3rd report, and i didn`t predict that DM will skip main investors part totally in this update.
Now it looks like:
  1. Shiny Hole
  2. Tiffany (Tiffani+brother and investor spoiler)
  3. Philip (shadows spoiler)(or Noobsaibot`s spoiler)
  4. Vika and Monica (Rebecca and Victoria spoiler)
  5. Admin in the office (John and Monica spoiler)
  6. Grace
  7. The house with Ralph
  8. Mommy Slums prostitution
  9. Julia`s lickfest with Betty

We had main storyline (Investors) for last 4 updates, and there are too much stuff to do there. It was totally surprising not to touch them in v2. and make events for Julia for example or Grace. When a wrote that post it was logical for me that last events will touch main storyline.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 2746752
it was before 3rd report, and i didn`t predict that DM will skip main investors part totally in this update.
Now it looks like:
  1. Shiny Hole
  2. Tiffany (Tiffani+brother and investor spoiler)
  3. Philip (shadows spoiler)(or Noobsaibot`s spoiler)
  4. Vika and Monica (Rebecca and Victoria spoiler)
  5. Admin in the office (John and Monica spoiler)
  6. Grace
  7. The house with Ralph
  8. Mommy Slums prostitution
  9. Julia`s lickfest with Betty

We had main storyline (Investors) for last 4 updates, and there are too much stuff to do there. It was totally surprising not to touch them in v2. and make events for Julia for example or Grace. When a wrote that post it was logical for me that last events will touch main storyline.
I don't think that in the first spoiler with Tiffany and her step brother that the man sitting with his back to us is the black investor. The bloke in the spoilers hair doesn't quite match the investors and his skin tone is a little lighter. More like Tiffany's step brother's skin. Maybe he is Tiffany's step father? Either way he is a new character too us.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don't think that in the first spoiler with Tiffany and her step brother that the man sitting with his back to us is the black investor. The bloke in the spoilers hair doesn't quite match the investors and his skin tone is a little lighter. More like Tiffany's step brother's skin. Maybe he is Tiffany's step father? Either way he is a new character too us.
People called him investor...and he will invest smth for sure. Mb not only money.
So let him be "investor"

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
People called him investor...and he will invest smth for sure. Mb not only money.
So let him be "investor"
Okay I thought you were claiming him to be one of the new "shareholders" of Monica's magazine. He is a new character and no doubt is there for some kind of business tied to Tiffany and Steve.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes