Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
translate to english
Лет ми спик фром май харт фор фифа.) Чего тут переводить, курс доллара в Турции зашкаливает, совсем как у нас, поэтому человек ждёт "Героя".) /What is there to translate, the dollar rate in Turkey is off the charts, as well as in our country, so the man is waiting for the Hero). ;)

mer2333

May 2, 2020
То чувство когда есть бабки , но физически не можешь заплатить из-за местонахождения)))

Reactions: a911

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
It’s very short but worth replay) and it shows why I like this route, things changing every time.
and the thing in Vicky’s basket is worse than any strapony))

update is good, without bad scenes. I can recommend it.
can you Spoiler what happens to Melanie? I am on vacation and only will be able to play it myself in 7 days at the earliest :(

thanks in advance!!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
So if no dress no heels i dont pay
Well, then don't play. You don't have to notify us.
Whether you or I like it or not, the developer cannot satisfy the expectations of every player. Some people like sex scenes with a dress and heels on, some prefer without them. What's boring for you might be very interesting and exciting for someone else, and vice versa.
It is Decent Monkey's game. You cannot force your vision on him.

Reactions: vimmers

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I forget which update I left off exactly. The last clear memories I have of this game is her going to Philips dungeon to be tested and gain his support. What was the next update I need to download to catch back up to this story?

Reactions: L0b0ts

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I forget which update I left off exactly. The last clear memories I have of this game is her going to Philips dungeon to be tested and gain his support. What was the next update I need to download to catch back up to this story?
If you saw 0 and 1 day of basement then you finished on ep.3 v16. if not - you need to finish ep.3 v16)

To be sure try to download 3.16 and only after that start ep.4

Reactions: L0b0ts
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes