Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I agree that Monica will not marry any of the investors. As for the husband all we can do is guess and speculate.

It's said in the spoiler blurb that the casting isn't Campbell's and that he has some offer for her. Is this our promised group sex scene maybe? He does like to watch.

Either way it is a good spoiler to kick off with.
As for the casting not being for Mr. Campbell, I have to admit I'm surprised by that description. :unsure: I thought there was a direct hint in the last update that the next casting would be for Campbell, not someone else. Yes, you and I agreed that it would most likely be some kind of lewd group scene for him, but then there's a reasonable question. If Monica doesn't get cast with "another investor", then that investor will be cheated by Monica and Campbell and won't get the promised date with her.

Unless you turn on another conspiracy theory:illuminati: and imagine a situation where Campbell bribed one of the investors in advance to give up his claim on Monica. But then what about the "independent judging" of Monica's husband's friend, did he bribe him too? All in all, it all looks pretty weird and quite intriguing and my speculation ends there. We'll see what actually happens there.)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
As for the casting not being for Mr. Campbell, I have to admit I'm surprised by that description. :unsure: I thought there was a direct hint in the last update that the next casting would be for Campbell, not someone else. Yes, you and I agreed that it would most likely be some kind of lewd group scene for him, but then there's a reasonable question. If Monica doesn't get cast with "another investor", then that investor will be cheated by Monica and Campbell and won't get the promised date with her.

Unless you turn on another conspiracy theory:illuminati: and imagine a situation where Campbell bribed one of the investors in advance to give up his claim on Monica. But then what about the "independent judging" of Monica's husband's friend, did he bribe him too? All in all, it all looks pretty weird and quite intriguing and my speculation ends there. We'll see what actually happens there.)
Dunno why u think that Mr.05-30 would be next.
Obviously he`s last boss of casting (with his own gameend). Btw i can`t say his too bad man. He`s honest with Monica.
But he could gave some attention to Melanie at last photoshoot...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Dunno why u think that Mr.05-30 would be next.
Obviously he`s last boss of casting (with his own gameend). Btw i can`t say his too bad man. He`s honest with Monica.
But he could gave some attention to Melanie at last photoshoot...
Because it seemed to me that in the last update, in the husbands casting event, there was a phrase explicitly saying that Campbell should be next. Maybe I misread something, stuff happens.

He may not be an evil person, but in this game, you can't trust just about anyone (with rare exceptions like Claire and Monica's secretary). Which means that we can't rule out the possibility that Campbell is really well aware of Monica's true state of affairs (at least, we already know for sure that he is aware that Monica is having problems with the lack of personal documents), and knowing even just that, it wouldn't be hard for him to put 2+2 together and use it to his advantage.

Anyway, this "honesty" of his is only in words so far, and in reality everything turns out to be "the old scheme", when Monica is forced to do something she doesn't want to do. (photo shoot "Butterfly in a cage", scene on the yacht, etc.), just using instead of blackmail slightly different methods - deceptive promises and bribery.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Because it seemed to me that in the last update, in the husbands casting event, there was a phrase explicitly saying that Campbell should be next. Maybe I misread something, stuff happens.

He may not be an evil person, but in this game, you can't trust just about anyone (with rare exceptions like Claire and Monica's secretary). Which means that we can't rule out the possibility that Campbell is really well aware of Monica's true state of affairs (at least, we already know for sure that he is aware that Monica is having problems with the lack of personal documents), and knowing even just that, it wouldn't be hard for him to put 2+2 together and use it to his advantage.

Anyway, this "honesty" of his is only in words so far, and in reality everything turns out to be "the old scheme", when Monica is forced to do something she doesn't want to do. (photo shoot "Butterfly in a cage", scene on the yacht, etc.), just using instead of blackmail slightly different methods - deceptive promises and bribery.
Atleast he give honest options - without underwater rocks. Wanna money or smth - blowjob. Eye for eye.
Not as Steve, or Philip (ok, he`s honesty too enought, but he didn`t announce all competitions in basement before it started)

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
My Guess is apart from two maybe All the investors does know about Monica's true condition and have known since the start and are all a part of the whole scheme to bring her down. And Steve Philip and Campbell are just the clever
ones using that to their advantage the most.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
My Guess is apart from two maybe All the investors does know about Monica's true condition and have known since the start and are all a part of the whole scheme to bring her down. And Steve Philip and Campbell are just the clever
I believe it's just the opposite. Almost none of the investors know anything except Steve and Philip (which is already a proven fact). There are several other people directly or indirectly involved in the global conspiracy against Monica, but I'm sure there are no investors other than S and F. among them. The only thing I have doubts about is Campbell, but that only concerns the sincerity of his intentions. That he is not directly involved with the people who own the Farm (unlike the same Philip) I am almost certain of.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Steve 50/50
Phillip 70/30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Campbell 10/90 - he seems to be just reech old pervert with his own rules about all this. But 10% could be most cruel - he stands behind farmers as old founder of all this shit)))

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But 10% could be most cruel - he stands behind farmers as old founder of all this shit)))
Now that's an interesting theory, something to think about). Although I am inclined to believe that there is an equal hierarchy without a leader in the cult of "Farmers", since all its members are extremely powerful politicians and officials who are not ready to submit to each other.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Now that's an interesting theory, something to think about). Although I am inclined to believe that there is an equal hierarchy without a leader in the cult of "Farmers", since all its members are extremely powerful politicians and officials who are not ready to submit to each other.
There are always honorary old members in such communities

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
try to search - it was 100% asked here.
Yeah, it was asked multiple times, but no one ever got a definitive answer. :HideThePain:

I don't know...maybe there is some randomness involved, but I can either join Julia in the evening (which doesn't count for this entry) or shower alone without Julia joining through the day, even if the is standing in her apartment.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, it was asked multiple times, but no one ever got a definitive answer. :HideThePain:

I don't know...maybe there is some randomness involved, but I can either join Julia in the evening (which doesn't count for this entry) or shower alone without Julia joining through the day, even if the is standing in her apartment.
Stan answered you couple of posts before)) its "day"

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

For this quest during the "evening" go to the bathroom. If Julia is in the shower already, leave the bathroom for the main room with the bed. Julia should show up there. Then go back in the bathroom, it should be empty. Click on the shower head, start a shower and Julia will show up wanting to join in.

Reactions: EraRamp and Ostego
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes