Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

Hello, folks! We hope your festive weekends were as fantastic as ours. We've already dived back into work and are thrilled to announce that a brand new update is coming your way by the end of January. Additionally, Monica will be flaunting a fresh outfit in this update, and we sincerely hope you'll love it. In light of this, we'd like to gather your opinions on Monica's wardrobe. Feel free to cast your vote for your favorite ensemble or let us know which outfit you fancy if it's not on the list.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Hello, folks! We hope your festive weekends were as fantastic as ours. We've already dived back into work and are thrilled to announce that a brand new update is coming your way by the end of January. Additionally, Monica will be flaunting a fresh outfit in this update, and we sincerely hope you'll love it. In light of this, we'd like to gather your opinions on Monica's wardrobe. Feel free to cast your vote for your favorite ensemble or let us know which outfit you fancy if it's not on the list.
Will you announce the entire list, please!;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haven't you added bardi yet?
Nope.
1175410_1618961309444.png

Reactions: EraRamp and AMUR48

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I miss the era I could predict within a few days when the next update would be, immediately after finishing a new update.:confused:
Pick your January Monday everyone, Every time it's on a Monday, 90% of the time.:) Unless you live here where not only are our seasons unique but Decent Monkey (if he sleeps in) sometimes releases on a Tuesday.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
About the game: Its a very good one for that genre, with amazing renders. For me even a little bit too good. I understand that the Bitch Monica kinda deserves the Events that are happening to her. But after EP2 things are getting soo cruel, that im feeling kinda sad for her. Thats even more the case for Melanie, in my opinion she must endure more humiliation than Monica, altough its not even her fault. Maybe im getting softer, i dont know or the game is just good at that what it does...

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
About the game: Its a very good one for that genre, with amazing renders. For me even a little bit too good. I understand that the Bitch Monica kinda deserves the Events that are happening to her. But after EP2 things are getting soo cruel, that im feeling kinda sad for her. Thats even more the case for Melanie, in my opinion she must endure more humiliation than Monica, altough its not even her fault. Maybe im getting softer, i dont know or the game is just good at that what it does...
I don't like it either (too much humiliation), but what if there are pleasing pictures from this too.
And one more thing bothers me and that started EP4. EP4 got the plot fucked up, with every further continuation the plot either levitates or falls backwards.

Reactions: vireker
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes