Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Not very surprising to hear that from you since it has "big juicy animated scene, Extra content" with Melanie and Victoria. :ROFLMAO:
Not exactly - even Home route that i hate very good.
And Melanie`s scene is small compare to others. (But juicy eah)

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Wow, that's a great update! What passion in the picture:love:, this is going to be one of the best Shiny Hole shows ever. Too bad Claire is missing:cry:, I was hoping to see her after a long absence, but the author said earlier that Claire will be given special attention, so there should be a lot of scenes with her, but in the future, Claire will have to wait. In the meantime, glad to see the full return of the Shiny Hole, hopefully this plot will be in every update!:cool:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Wow, that's a great update! What passion in the picture:love:, this is going to be one of the best Shiny Hole shows ever. Too bad Claire is missing:cry:, I was hoping to see her after a long absence, but the author said earlier that Claire will be given special attention, so there should be a lot of scenes with her, but in the future, Claire will have to wait. In the meantime, glad to see the full return of the Shiny Hole, hopefully this plot will be in every update!:cool:
More eroticism in this image than 95% of the games on this website.

When someone understand adult world..the real adult world.. this is the result!

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Its the first time that i paid for a Renpy Game, just created a Patreon Acc for that.
The developer deserves it well, this new update was really good. Im glad that there were some nice Endings for Monica.
The casting scene had a lot more Animation than i tought.
Im ok to pay 30 (35 with tax) Bucks once, as a monthly subscribstion thats waay to much.

Reactions: Fuji44aa
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes