Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
on hard - all male protagonists changing to Fred

but i`ll think that its about money income - cuz of 30 000 needed for Phillip approval in the end of ep3
Hmm..But to introduce 3 different levels of difficulty just to get this amount - is not too much attention to one single choice?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
At first I thought you were just messing around and photoshopped the picture well, haha. Well, if that's not the case, then I'm also very interested in how these levels work in FB.
No it is an actual screenshoot from the new ep3. You know I'm always serious.;)

It's a genuine screenshoot with a genuine question. Once this new ep3 version is shared here, you will need to add the question "what the fuck do the difficulty levels effect?" to the FAQ.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
but i`ll think that its about money income - cuz of 30 000 needed for Phillip approval in the end of ep3
Kind of strange if it is only about money. I mean Monica doesn't really need it in the game - she can skip paying Victoria and that manager of the hostel. She can live without buying any food and is given the roof over her head in all cases.
If Decent Monkey added some addition stuff, like alternative endings where Monica doesn't pay Victoria and goes to the Farm or dies because of hunger, that would make sense in terms of different levels of difficulty.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No it is an actual screenshoot from the new ep3. You know I'm always serious.;)

It's a genuine screenshoot with a genuine question. Once this new ep3 version is shared here, you will need to add the question "what the fuck do the difficulty levels effect?" to the FAQ.
I think you can do the simpler thing and ask this question in discord directly to the DM.;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Kind of strange if it is only about money. I mean Monica doesn't really need it in the game - she can skip paying Victoria and that manager of the hostel. She can live without buying any food and is given the roof over her head in all cases.
If Decent Monkey added some addition stuff, like alternative endings where Monica doesn't pay Victoria and goes to the Farm or dies because of hunger, that would make sense in terms of different levels of difficulty.
hmmm....what if on easy you dont need to eat, pay vicky each week (only 2 or 3 weeks) etc?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
hmmm....what if on easy you dont need to eat, pay vicky each week (only 2 or 3 weeks) etc?
Of course it is possible that on the easy mode she still doesn't need to do all that and on the other two she does, but in that case Decent Monkey has to add something, something that punishes a player for not paying or feeding Monica, like alternative endings.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I think you can do the simpler thing and ask this question in discord directly to the DM.;)
Well I have asked DM with a message on Patreon.
I think this is a bit of a placeholder for now and wont be fully usable without the upcoming ep2 update. In the update announcement, when he referred to ep2 update he said.

"I also have plans to rework Episode 2 in the near future.

The update will fix known bugs and make improvements.

Stay tuned!"

A re-balancing of corruption points and money earned now he knows ultimately how many quests there are and what endings he is implementing may be what these new difficulty levels will effect. Until we get an answer who knows.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone. I just started episode 2. But how is the mechanism different from episode 1? In episode 1 following the walkthrough the plot followed well; I tried to watch the wallthrough of episode 2 and I immediately noticed that it is divided into "Plots": Bardie Plot, Betty Plot etc... and each with the progress of the individual versions. My eye fell and I noticed that a line is in both Betty's Plot and Bardie's Plot and this raises the question: but therefore this episode does not have a linear plot that grows and you can retrace the same point more times? Like Betty's punishment can I get by both doing Bardie's Plot and then doing Betty's Plot? Or once I choose a Plot (for example Bardie's) then for Betty's I only have events available that I haven't already dealt with in Bardie's?

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
Hi everyone. I just started episode 2. But how is the mechanism different from episode 1? In episode 1 following the walkthrough the plot followed well; I tried to watch the wallthrough of episode 2 and I immediately noticed that it is divided into "Plots": Bardie Plot, Betty Plot etc... and each with the progress of the individual versions. My eye fell and I noticed that a line is in both Betty's Plot and Bardie's Plot and this raises the question: but therefore this episode does not have a linear plot that grows and you can retrace the same point more times? Like Betty's punishment can I get by both doing Bardie's Plot and then doing Betty's Plot? Or once I choose a Plot (for example Bardie's) then for Betty's I only have events available that I haven't already dealt with in Bardie's?
The game is more like a combination of events. it contains a lots of plot hole. but still its pretty good

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I advise you to read the FAQ, it will be useful for you (including links to the game walkthrough and Bardie's quests). As for the story, the concept of the game involves several independent storylines, each of which will have its own ending(s) in the fourth episode. Betty and Bardie belong to the "Home" storyline, so you won't miss a single event with the characters living in this location. Just move along the given storyline.

It's also worth bearing in mind that the independence of the side (not main) storylines is not 100%, and there may be situations when Monica's progress on one of the side lines may stop. In this case, there is a universal advice - to move a little further along the plot of the main storyline "Office/Photoshoot".

Reactions: EraRamp and Levian
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes