PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm on day 4 and I think I'm finally getting used to the mechanics of the game, the only annoying thing is that the dialogues get cut off and you have to select 'talk' again to continue the chat with the same person :cautious:. So far I still have 100 million (I don't know why yet, but the game keep showing me the money), and the game is very funny.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm on day 4 and I think I'm finally getting used to the mechanics of the game, the only annoying thing is that the dialogues get cut off and you have to select 'talk' again to continue the chat with the same person :cautious:. So far I still have 100 million (I don't know why yet, but the game keep showing me the money), and the game is very funny.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
i hope you can fight through ep1+half of ep2 - mechanic there 6 years old and hard for new players. but after all will become tastier

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
i hope you can fight through ep1+half of ep2 - mechanic there 6 years old and hard for new players. but after all will become tastier
I don't know if I'll be that patient, Doge :unsure: ...
There are other games that are split into two parts, but this one is split into four. I don't know anything about programming, but if the map and the characters are the same, it should all be compressed into one game.

Reactions: Ghostkingraz

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know if I'll be that patient, Doge :unsure: ...
There are other games that are split into two parts, but this one is split into four. I don't know anything about programming, but if the map and the characters are the same, it should all be compressed into one game.
renpy will die in hell - 2-3 ep. ~20gb. each. 100k pics each. thousands of videos. each.

ep. 1 is like small prologue for game. just setting up story.

it`s more tech problem for game engine than game one

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
renpy will die in hell - 2-3 ep. ~20gb. each. 100k pics each. thousands of videos. each.

Yes, I suspected that Renpy was the culprit, not that the game had a large download size. If you've ever pirated a game with over 50 GB, it can be compressed and downloaded in multiple parts, then merged and installed as a single game.
Surely Renpy is for simpler things, and as you say, it explodes into a thousand pieces after a certain limit :LUL:.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, I suspected that Renpy was the culprit, not that the game had a large download size. If you've ever pirated a game with over 50 GB, it can be compressed and downloaded in multiple parts, then merged and installed as a single game.
Surely Renpy is for simpler things, and as you say, it explodes into a thousand pieces after a certain limit :LUL:.
even windows itself stuck if you wanna see pics folder.

Reactions: Nirazul and EraRamp

takuara07

Apr 14, 2020
i advice you to read the FAQ 1.4.3
and generally read FAQ
also you can't do both photoshoot and Steve's task in same week
aka 1 photoshoot a week or 1 Steve's task a week
Hi, thanks for the help but I'm still stuck in the same place. She can't even talk to Steve. Did I make a mistake somewhere?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi, thanks for the help but I'm still stuck in the same place. She can't even talk to Steve. Did I make a mistake somewhere?
upload your save and i or another look at it
cos you shouldn't be stuck if you have the red dress
also if you use a compressed game something can have went wrong in the process

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

No one is arguing that FB has a huge amount of content, renders and animations, but where did you get those numbers from? I'm looking at my Ep2 v16 and Ep3 v16 folders and this is what I get:

Ep2 v16 - the total size of the unpacked game = 10.2 Gb (excluding the folder "saves"), the folder with renders (even if you do not separate such things as overlay images, backgrounds, etc.) total = 27422 images with a total weight of 8.12 Gb Folder with animations (849 pieces) weighs about 1.9Gb

Ep3 v16 - the total size of the unpacked game ~ 16,4 Gb (excluding the folder "saves"), folder with renders (all, without division into types) - 37567 renders size = 11,8 Gb, folder with animations (804 pieces) and 4,30 Gb.

DM intelligently split the game into parts when necessary, so that the imperfect RenPy could cope with such large amounts of data. So the game is still gigantic in terms of content (renders and animation), but still not such a monster as you write. ;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
No one is arguing that FB has a huge amount of content, renders and animations, but where did you get those numbers from? I'm looking at my Ep2 v16 and Ep3 v16 folders and this is what I get:

Ep2 v16 - the total size of the unpacked game = 10.2 Gb (excluding the folder "saves"), the folder with renders (even if you do not separate such things as overlay images, backgrounds, etc.) total = 27422 images with a total weight of 8.12 Gb Folder with animations (849 pieces) weighs about 1.9Gb

Ep3 v16 - the total size of the unpacked game ~ 16,4 Gb (excluding the folder "saves"), folder with renders (all, without division into types) - 37567 renders size = 11,8 Gb, folder with animations (804 pieces) and 4,30 Gb.

DM intelligently split the game into parts when necessary, so that the imperfect RenPy could cope with such large amounts of data. So the game is still gigantic in terms of content (renders and animation), but still not such a monster as you write. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I hope Melanie gets mind broken and enjoys her humiliation slowly, it'd be a nice contrast with Monica who remains headstrong and gets her place back as a pyrrhic victory
I, on the other hand, am hoping for at least one ending in which both Monica and Melanie triumph over Victoria. As I've already said more than once in this thread, if it weren't for Marcus, Victoria would never have had a chance against either of them, and especially not Melanie.

But I'm also okay with an alternate ending in which Victoria achieves a permanent win over both of them.

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But I'm also okay with an alternate ending in which Victoria achieves a permanent win over both of them.
That little shit doesn't deserve to win like that. And while I can still sacrifice Melanie for an alternate ending like this, in Monica's case, let Victoria go fuck herself. (imo)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vireker and EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
That little shit doesn't deserve to win like that. And while I can still sacrifice Melanie for an alternate ending like this, in Monica's case, let Victoria go fuck herself. (imo)
That sounds like some of Ostego's "Hyperbolization"

Just for clarification "Hyperbolization" is some kind of mathamatics theorem. But it's okay we all knew he meant hyperbole.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes