Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
If I make Monica into a nice friendly person, reducing her bitchiness, in Ep 1, how can I then make her into a depraved slut?

Won't it prevent her being revenge exploited by everyone she upset in Ep2?

I need to have her punished severely, but hate having her being a bitch to others. :love:

Loving this game btw, found it late too. and why is Ep 3 so massive?????
1) she won`t be slut in any way you play
2) so so
3) cuz it has tons of pictures and videos :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it`s not late, ep.4 (last one) is only 1/3 done

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
Btw as it was 1 update without Basement - can predict that it will be 3/5 scene.
And Shiny Hole - is 2nd variant from 4.05 - Tiffany and Jane. About Melanie here`s a lot of questions, i think its only after her full transformation.
agre
3) and most jucy Melanie - absolutely no ideas. Sex - Monica isn`t her enemy. Dances - also not kind of action expected from Mel. But it`s variant have most unpredictable person in it - Vicky. Don`t think she let Mel go without her control. So mb it`ll be part of her bechalior party. With sex) a lot of it for 1 Mel.
yes I think that Melanie version ill have sex and maybe lots of it aswell

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Anybody who knows how to finish "Big Discount"?
I need to get a bigger discount from Jack, but I dont even know where to find him.
I have completed everything except that one........:cry:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Any developements regarding The Farm?
Nope. The last "current" quest with Marcus and Farm related content was released in Ep3 v6. (Farm related characters that appear in some of the other branches I'm not counting).
Anybody who knows how to finish "Big Discount"?
I need to get a bigger discount from Jack, but I dont even know where to find him.
I have completed everything except that one........:cry:
Use the thread search, there is an answer to your question:
#26,363

Last edited:

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Nope. The last "current" quest with Marcus and Farm related content was released in Ep3 v6. (Farm related characters that appear in some of the other branches I'm not counting).

Use the thread search, there is an answer to your question:
#26,363
Thank You for the help, but i dont understand how I should manage to find that by using search?

Reactions: Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
If anyone else wants to be a translator for the game, message me. There's not much time left to translate such a huge game before the end of development. I seem to be the only one left here from the development team :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerwazy

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thank You for the help, but i dont understand how I should manage to find that by using search?
I searched like this.
search.jpg
Then followed the link and found the answer. As a rule, all questions from players here are answered pretty quickly by old-timers/experienced players who monitor this thread regularly. In this case, the answer was posted on the next page of the thread (1319).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Confusing for me, but il ask. Is every episode standalone game or do they all req. Chronological download for save imports ?
dunno about you read the FAQ before asking
but they are standalone but in eps2 to 4 you need to answer some questions about previous episodes
but they are also a game where you start from eps1 and can use your save to continue eps2 and so on
so i suggest you start from eps1

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes