Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But about Phillip there's interesting thing: it will start if you signed contract and finish quest (mb leave with safe word), so it means that basement will have ending with continuation to main plot. And no it`s not Monica
This is exactly what I was talking about. Don't give too much credence to the "fact" that the basement is an "a priori dead end route" (only because it can have separate bad(?) endings and because "basement saves" don't work with the main plot yet).

I think the DM will still find a way to make it so that Monica can return to the main Office route, as it was intended from the beginning. It might not look as elegant as if the basement content was released in advance, but at least no one will have to scroll through a huge amount of content. Of course, I could be wrong, but time will tell.

Reactions: vireker and EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This is exactly what I was talking about. Don't give too much credence to the "fact" that the basement is an "a priori dead end route" (only because it can have separate bad(?) endings and because "basement saves" don't work with the main plot yet).

I think the DM will still find a way to make it so that Monica can return to the main Office route, as it was intended from the beginning. It might not look as elegant as if the basement content was released in advance, but at least no one will have to scroll through a huge amount of content. Of course, I could be wrong, but time will tell.
yeap. the worst thing will be replay from 3.16

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
Any news on next update, its been around a month, I know new updates take 2 months but wondering if any progress update or something like that.

ThisIsZodiac

Apr 10, 2020
i really liked e1 so i decided to play e2 right away after that , buy oh boy that's a lot of grinding , it's so exhausting for me, is e3 and 4 like this too ? , and do i lose much if i just skip pass e2 entirely ?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Question for those who've played the game a few times.
I was wondering how differently the game progresses if the MC is nice to everyone. I've never tried that path as I always wanted her to get the full brunt of everyone's revenge lol.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I was wondering how differently the game progresses if the MC is nice to everyone. I've never tried that path as I always wanted her to get the full brunt of everyone's revenge lol.
your question are just answered by me on this page

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There is no special "kind/fluffy Monica" path in the game, you can only allow her to be softer or, on the contrary, more bitchy. You can read about the differences and consequences of such behaviour in the FAQ (1.2.2), incl. info under the spoiler.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
The story and dialogue in this game? Just straight up terrible. It totally undermines the killer visuals/scenes. I mean, the writing is embarrassingly basic. The same old humiliation tropes get so tiresome after a while. We get it already. How many more years are they gonna drag this story for? Honestly, I dipped out beginning of episode 4, came back, and it was the same old boring stuff. I will be back next year for the same thing.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes