James Tejaswi

Feb 5, 2022
Here is the official save file from the developer (DM).

Description: before the quest in college (1-2-LT1)

P.S. Let me say right away that I don't know if the quest log will work in your game or not. Usually it works, provided you continued playing ep2 using the save from ep1 or started a new game in ep2 by answering the game's questions about your Monica's behavior in ep1.
Does these saves work in android?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I dont understand how to activate ep3 extra, can anyone help?
first you download eps3 (you probably already done that)
then you download
then you extract that file into FashionBusiness-EP3-v16-Extra-pc\game

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I'm playing Chapter 3, I decided to play only through the gallery, every scene in the gallery starts long before the sex starts, so just by looking at the gallery, you can understand the whole story and you can see all the scenes, but The good thing is that we are not on the side of grindy, clicking, sleeping and extra work
What do you think about this idea? I understand the story completely, right?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm playing Chapter 3, I decided to play only through the gallery, every scene in the gallery starts long before the sex starts, so just by looking at the gallery, you can understand the whole story and you can see all the scenes, but The good thing is that we are not on the side of grindy, clicking, sleeping and extra work
What do you think about this idea? I understand the story completely, right?
I don't know. Do you think it makes sense to leave a 1 star review of a game you played through the gallery? If you are going to leave a review at least play the fucking game. If not maybe say in the review that you only played so far and then looked at the nice renders.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I don't know. Do you think it makes sense to leave a 1 star review of a game you played through the gallery? If you are going to leave a review at least play the fucking game. If not maybe say in the review that you only played so far and then looked at the nice renders.
I played chapter 1 and 2 completely, my question was about chapter 3

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I remember a while back when DM first announced he was producing a second game that some other posters were concerned that he would prioritise the new game over Fashion Business. As we know he now produces two other games while still working on this game. I remember saying at the time that as long as his FB updates were larger than the other games I would continue to support this game. Well this is the first update where both the other games had larger render count updates than v7 of fashion business.

Unless the "tons" of animations in FB compared to the "many" of the two other games makes up for the lesser render count? That day may be here.

v7 of Fashion business was "1500 new images, tons of animations"

s2v6 of MOS was "a whooping 1895 juicy images and many high-quality hot animations!"

v7 of BOP was " includes over 2100 images and many hot animations."

I think this is something worth keeping an eye on going forward.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I played chapter 1 and 2 completely, my question was about chapter 3
I know. But then you left a 1 star review for the entire game. Why not state you only played ep1 and 2 and your review is of those two episodes only?
But too answer your question, no I don't think just playing from the gallery is a good idea if you want to follow the story.

Reactions: EraRamp

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Was glad to see some Claire/Joe stuff this time around. Hopefully next time we get to see her do something with those Two quick shot customers

• Love
Reactions: podkop09

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
v7 of Fashion business was "1500 new images, tons of animations"

s2v6 of MOS was "a whooping 1895 juicy images and many high-quality hot animations!"

v7 of BOP was " includes over 2100 images and many hot animations."
I'm playing MoS and the navigation is quite easy compared to the maze that is Monica's Episode 1. It's very noticeable that DM have simplified their games over time.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm playing MoS and the navigation is quite easy compared to the maze that is Monica's Episode 1. It's very noticeable that DM have simplified their games over time.
its 7 years delay man...ofc they change smth in game production

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
DM isn`t involved in MoS and MilFS as you think.
By his words ( we talked a lot not connected with theme of games) he didn't produced any scenes there, only coding and render powers.

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes