Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I know. But then you left a 1 star review for the entire game. Why not state you only played ep1 and 2 and your review is of those two episodes only?
But too answer your question, no I don't think just playing from the gallery is a good idea if you want to follow the story.
I sent a message to the site's support to delete my rating, I will re-rate after finishing season 3

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
v7 of Fashion business was "1500 new images, tons of animations"

s2v6 of MOS was "a whooping 1895 juicy images and many high-quality hot animations!"

v7 of BOP was " includes over 2100 images and many hot animations."
times wont be better with 1 days leakeage.

Reactions: EraRamp

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
DM isn`t involved in MoS and MilFS as you think.
By his words ( we talked a lot not connected with theme of games) he didn't produced any scenes there, only coding and render powers.
This is noticeable, Fashion Business seems much more depraved, so it suffers more censorship and problems when sold in a normal shop.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
times wont be better with 1 days leakeage.
Sure but wasn't that the 720 version? They always claimed that the leaking of the 720 version wasn't a huge issue. It's the 1080 version they shout and scream about when leaked. The 1080 version took over two weeks to leak didn't it? That's very slow compared too most other games on this site.

As I said it may just be that the animations were much larger and time consuming too produce for FB than the other two games this update cycle. I'm not accusing that FB got short changed yet, just that it is something to keep an eye on..

HUnter4Ever

Jul 29, 2018
first you download eps3 (you probably already done that)
then you download Pixeldrain
then you extract that file into FashionBusiness-EP3-v16-Extra-pc\game
Is that activation for episode 3 and 4?
I'm a little bit confused, so episodes 3 and 4 have the same activation?
Once I extract the files to the "game" folder, do I need to download the attachments in this post?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-4-v7-01-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-11276763
z_activation_316.rpy for ep3 and z_activation_407.rpy for ep4

I don't need the fb_unextra.zip right? If I just want to get an extra scene in the game without the need to decode the image and see the image in the image viewer. Or is fb_unextra.zip a mandatory step to unlock extra scenes?

Dec 7, 2019
Sure but wasn't that the 720 version? They always claimed that the leaking of the 720 version wasn't a huge issue. It's the 1080 version they shout and scream about when leaked. The 1080 version took over two weeks to leak didn't it? That's very slow compared too most other games on this site.

As I said it may just be that the animations were much larger and time consuming too produce for FB than the other two games this update cycle. I'm not accusing that FB got short changed yet, just that it is something to keep an eye on..
In terms of 'images' slicing an animation up and counting each frame is already pretty bad to include in the count of 'new images'. Kinda yes, bnut really its one render resulting in dozens of images with an option hidden behind a paywall to continue that same scene.

At what point do the 'episodes' of a game start getting counted as a new game? The game is fractured into paywalls and linear choices now, the games a shadow of itself. I have resisted rating it because the earlier episodes would get a high rating and the later episodes I wouldnt even call a game rather a VN.

I used to put money toward the dev but stopped and instead of thinking its worth doing again im actually left not wanting to play at all and actually bored with it. Its not a game, its now a virtual novel thats been going on faaaaaar to long in one direction, with the limited choices sliced in half behind a paywall.

For me this game is like a movie I liked with the sequels getting progressively worse and the essence that made it great in the first place seems to to have vanished.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Something strange happened when I opened the latest update. The story jumped ahead to some point where Monica is back in her position as boss of the magazine. I don't recall ever reaching such a point in the story.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
So help me out here - I played total bitch Monica through episode one and it seems it was all setup. A lot of grind for not a lot of fun content. The prison sequence almost had me quitting. Episode two is beginning the same. There are many of you here and nearly 1600 messages so I *believe* and hope it will get better.

What say you?

DrD

ThisIsZodiac

Apr 10, 2020
okay so after searching for a while apparently i have the not activated version of E2 720. can someone help me with activating my game ?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
okay so after searching for a while apparently i have the not activated version of E2 720. can someone help me with activating my game ?
People who know and frequent this thread will answer you, but I don't think the 720p version is fixable, I've read that they download the version called "1080p extra" to try to crack the game and activate the extras.
I can't help you much as I got stuck in episode 1 forever :KEK: and as I'm playing several things at once I haven't finished it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: jackdanniels
3.50 star(s) 227 Votes