Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That would be a good mix of scenes however he always has some sort of lesbian scene. So I doubt that will be the five scenes. Maybe Mrs White and Grace will be back this update.
i bet that Casting will be the one that won`t be in v8. Only 3 scenes left and with high chance the last one (Campbell`s) would be one of main endings. So they would be with big delays till the end.

Reactions: agn25

zsetgzaeftg

Feb 16, 2024
So SH Melanie+Vicky part next. Then Tattoo part 2 in November just for my birthday :D

Also i predict next casting and basement scene. So it should be:
Marcus
Prostitute
Basement
Casting
SH

5 scenes and it seems toooo tasty. So some of them with high chance will have another delay. (Cuz there is no Fred or Julia)
Brrruuuhhhh !

Me i predict:

Ranch 218
Ranch 218
Ranch 218
Ranch 218
Ranch 218

Reactions: Skarfaze

carlosaca

Feb 5, 2022
I'm really excited about melanie in the shiny hole. Guys do you will see her in the pool dance or maybe having sex with in the customers on stage?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm really excited about melanie in the shiny hole. Guys do you will see her in the pool dance or maybe having sex with in the customers on stage?
I predict Claire will push Melanie off stage in her enthusiasm too be relevant in this game. Cock blocking all you Melanie fans.;)

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp
Feb 1, 2021
You must also click on the Computer Admin in the office, and try to collect the reports.

Where to find Computer Admin? Not in Monica's office

And how can I get into offices? When try to go into I got only "I don't want to see the silly faces of those useless employees yet..."

May 25, 2022
what an interesting discovery, Im in love with the MC (what can I say I'm fondle of the ungrateful bitch worse type :cry: ) I hope I manage to prevent her from bad routes but whatever happens it will be interesting to witness the dev vision for his game, I also like the fact that you cant skip the dialogues ( at least in the 1st ep so far), shows creators had intentions with keeping the players focus, I like the humor of this game, how she speaks to herself constantly, I pleasantly read through it all and take almost more pleasure following the story and playing as her than actual sex content

what else to add, I'm glad I will spend July's end catching up on this :)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
There are some very funny scenes, like the two girls who come in for modelling and they are a bit ugly. The look on Monica's face is unique and funny, as if she is thinking 'what kind of dump have they come from? :LUL:.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I predict Claire will push Melanie off stage in her enthusiasm too be relevant in this game. Cock blocking all you Melanie fans.;)
Is the relationship between Claire and Monica still the only healthy one in the game? Maybe there's enough affection for a third participant.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm stuck on submitting the reports to the secretary after collecting them to the usb drive? Do you collect them everyday? I have Julia do it but Biff gets pissed and progress with him drops..
You must also click on the Computer Admin in the office, and try to collect the reports.
Where to find Computer Admin? Not in Monica's office

And how can I get into offices? When try to go into I got only "I don't want to see the silly faces of those useless employees yet..."
u can't progress office line if you let julia collect the reports
try to talk to julia first if no respond from her
go home and sleep try collect them self
or upload your save and i will look at it

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Will the events with office workers Greta and John continue?
Has anyone ever liked those events? I've never read a single comment before praising those events. It seems like no one cares about them.

Well, some events with Monica and the twins might be interesing, like a photoshoot, but it looks like it is not going to happen.

Иван1980

Feb 4, 2021
Has anyone ever liked those events? I've never read a single comment before praising those events. It seems like no one cares about them.

Well, some events with Monica and the twins might be interesing, like a photoshoot, but it looks like it is not going to happen.
I like

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

John is okay but I have no interest in Greta, I usually need to look up her name if I want to talk about her in a post.

The one that interests me is the IT guy, who is the brains behind John or Greta's actions with Monica. I want to see how he is going to have his time with Monica. I'd be happy for him to put them to the side and get to business with his boss.

So yeah I don't have much interest in more John scenes, he has run out of Monica's holes anyway. On the other hand who doesn't want to see Monica's reaction as she needs to deepthroat and then fuck the IT guy. That is what this game is all about.

Last edited:

Muv-Luv-Meiya-Canon

May 4, 2024
Why in episode 2 after 1 canceled blowjob for a stranger, this feature is no longer available? ( canceled it on the recommendation in the game itself to finish with other characters, now everything is done, but this function is not, although in the taskbar it is shown)

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Why in episode 2 after 1 canceled blowjob for a stranger, this feature is no longer available? ( canceled it on the recommendation in the game itself to finish with other characters, now everything is done, but this function is not, although in the taskbar it is shown)
Unfortunately a bug. Load an earlier savegame and talk to the stranger last.

I started the game again after giving up on it because of the basement story. I'm still on episode 3.

Is the basement story in episode 4 over yet? Is anyone really enjoying playing this part of the game?

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes