agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Ok. Last news from DM - it will be biggest update ever. ~ 2700 pics.
Spoilers kinda late, but we`ll have them this week.
Wow! That will be a huge update and no girl parties to send me to sleep.;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Another day without spoiler, DM its in holiday
The person who is responsible for the sites and posts on vacation. The last posts on all 3 games were on the 26th.
And DM is making sure that the update is released on the 12th. And yes, I wouldn't mind seeing spoilers myself, but it's better to see a full-fledged release in 4 days.

giggilol

Mar 31, 2022
79796692-370c-4656-9f66-38077a9607f5.jpg

Hey everyone!
Fashion Business: EP4 Choices and Consequences (v 8) is on the final stretch, with just a couple of days left until release! We're putting the finishing touches on the last lines of code and moving into the testing phase.
In the meantime, as promised, here are some fresh spoilers to keep you excited! Stay tuned!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Don`t know that should happen in this route for some extrim changes

WH :p RE - tatoo funny one

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Don`t know that should happen in this route for some extrim changes

WH :p RE - tatoo funny one
Clearly Fred has cut off her access to his cock unless she gets those facial tattoos.:)

In all seriousness I can only think it has something to do with the short blonde whore who knows who she is. Don't know how this leads to those tattoos, maybe to make Monica unrecognizable and hide from the farmers. Either way looks like a bad end for our Monica.

Reactions: EraRamp

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
View attachment 3910726

Hey everyone!
Fashion Business: EP4 Choices and Consequences (v 8) is on the final stretch, with just a couple of days left until release! We're putting the finishing touches on the last lines of code and moving into the testing phase.
In the meantime, as promised, here are some fresh spoilers to keep you excited! Stay tuned!
Another fantastic render from DM. This VN never fails to impress.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Clearly Fred has cut off her access to his cock unless she gets those facial tattoos.:)

In all seriousness I can only think it has something to do with the short blonde whore who knows who she is. Don't know how this leads to those tattoos, maybe to make Monica unrecognizable and hide from the farmers. Either way looks like a bad end for our Monica.
Mb its not tattoo - just paintings. But anyway idea to use her mouth durin blowjobs as O letter - funny)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Too much of a spoiler, in my opinion. I wish I hadn't seen it.((
I agree. Especially now that we get dev updates weeks before the spoilers. The spoilers used to be just that, our first spoiler or clue as to what the upcoming update will contain. The Dev updates now do this.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Mb its not tattoo - just paintings. But anyway idea to use her mouth durin blowjobs as O letter - funny)
Yeah most likely stick on tattoos. Either way I think she is dressed up for a big night at the alley.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
You think that Monica is just on some mission for that old hag? She has painted the tattoo for that occasion and is going to remove them later?

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes