Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm curious, what review whould he write if there was no rules on patreon and all that extrim stuff we miss was implemented in game)

Reactions: EraRamp

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
I'm curious, what review whould he write if there was no rules on patreon and all that extrim stuff we miss was implemented in game)
true man that too he did that review after episode 2 which isn't even that extreme, He hasn't even gone to the best part yet. As for the hypothetical banned content honesty speaking bardie content I miss, it could've have introduced college storyline and so many good things. But farm 218, I am not too fond of beastiality stuff

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
true man that too he did that review after episode 2 which isn't even that extreme, He hasn't even gone to the best part yet. As for the hypothetical banned content honesty speaking bardie content I miss, it could've have introduced college storyline and so many good things. But farm 218, I am not too fond of beastiality stuff
Its not only about bestiality, most scenes would be harder and more logical without patreons restrictions. Without Monicas agreement to them.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think this time it will be Marcus who will have fun and not the prisoners
Don`t think that Marcus just wanna fuck her as he could do it for many times. More likely it would be prisoners or other guests. If there will be scene between Marcus and Monica - it will take place at finish of their story.
Even more in last scene it was told that farmers waiting for Monica in one month, so it could be another training before Farm, as it was before last scene with all these kitty poses.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
For now only 1 question which plot will be separate in 2 - Office => Castings. Or Slums => Ending.

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes