PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hi agn25 or vimmers, are you Russian? Do you know how to translate a piece of writing from a screenshot of a game? :unsure:.

You see, it's another game where the girls are doing a business presentation and the board is written in Russian.

I can only translate things that I can type on my keyboard or read with my voice, which I can't do with Cyrillic, I can only read the letters that look like the ones I know (latin alphabet) :cry:.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I still can't get any help in the thread for the game in question.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi agn25 or vimmers, are you Russian? Do you know how to translate a piece of writing from a screenshot of a game? :unsure:.

You see, it's another game where the girls are doing a business presentation and the board is written in Russian.

I can only translate things that I can type on my keyboard or read with my voice, which I can't do with Cyrillic, I can only read the letters that look like the ones I know (latin alphabet) :cry:.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I still can't get any help in the thread for the game in question.
Write to me, I will translate what you need (from Russian to English). :)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019

You missed ;)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes