666bbb666

May 21, 2018
give me ur save file i will check the issue
I see no problem in the save file
in the first case, by the logs
in the second case, the logic - it says a graphic file is not enough

but if you need a save file with a full passage, you could just ask :) //although I'm not sure that was completely :)

in any case, catch the file, one way or another I will help :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, my game has hit a snag. I am in an infinte loop where Steve comes every Saturday and redoes the scene with "renting" Monica. They never reach a deal, but if Monica refuses, the game assumes she agreed and she's pissed off the Steve didn't pay. Going to Steve's office in the red dress has her say she needs a new dress, starting the Mannequin sequence again. She's already once been to Steve's office and "rented" herself again, but has no contract with anyone. Save is attached.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone have a full save for episode 1 on the full bitch route at the end of the game?

Also

Does anyone have a full save for Episode 2 having completed all events and got corruption up high enough to do the
Prostitution.

I only ask as I had a minor crash on the PC :( and had to sadly do a full windows reset lol, and lost all my games including full completed bitch route for episode 1 and full completed events for episode 2.

On a side note, could anyone tell me is it possible to get to Ranch 218, I know it is a REALLY bad place, but lol, I want to see it, or is it not gonna be open anytime soon because of its content?.
10-1-LT1 is end of Episode 1
1-1-LT1 is ep2 through chapter 4, with plenty of corruption (you can't actually prostitute Monica in this Episode yet)

Ranch 218 so far is just a plot device to make Monica desperate to avoid the authorities.

Reactions: UraN82

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
:)(y)u can see her at day u gonna see her in studio , u can also open all scene's photo shoot by talking to biff he will send u to studio , the last scene u need to talk to melanie at day she will tell u about model together come at night and talk to biff than go to studio u will open scenes with melanie ---- thats all also u need corrupts for dirty scene , how to get corrupts by 5 way doing clean house - kabab deliever - steal food in gas station - photo shoot - the last I don't remmebr what was xD
not here she gone

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
10-1-LT1 is end of Episode 1
1-1-LT1 is ep2 through chapter 4, with plenty of corruption (you can't actually prostitute Monica in this Episode yet)

Ranch 218 so far is just a plot device to make Monica desperate to avoid the authorities.
Thank You soo much, You are a life saver, I figured Ranch 218 was just a scare tactic twist in the plot to scare Monica, but it seems to have been well thought out by the Dev, tho being fully honest here, I cannot see Ranch 218 ever being part of the game because of its bestiality content.

Again Thank You, as much as I love part 1 & part 2, I was dreading having to go through the grind of part 2 again for stat building and money, do You have the persistent file to match both saves You gave me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys,

are new scenes and possibilies in this update exluded the Steve path with clothes shop?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank You soo much, You are a life saver, I figured Ranch 218 was just a scare tactic twist in the plot to scare Monica, but it seems to have been well thought out by the Dev, tho being fully honest here, I cannot see Ranch 218 ever being part of the game because of its bestiality content.

Again Thank You, as much as I love part 1 & part 2, I was dreading having to go through the grind of part 2 again for stat building and money, do You have the persistent file to match both saves You gave me?
You shouldn't need the persistent files. Just Start the game, do a save in 1-1, and then copy the saves I gave over that (rename 10-1 to 1-1) and Bob's your uncle.

Reactions: brittC25

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys,

are new scenes and possibilies in this update exluded the Steve path with clothes shop?
I don't believe so. This is a first: an update that brings in an entire quest line and nought else (other than bugfixing) if I read the change notes right.

Reactions: Rebyc

shakal228

Jun 29, 2017
is there any list of scenes?
and for some reason i cant enter clothing shop when steve's quest appears..

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
...and for some reason i cant enter clothing shop when steve's quest appears..
Did you go and try to enter Steve's office in the whore clothes? Monica should say a line about going to the clothing store where Dick took her, and then the store should be open in the day. If you've done all that and can't get into the store, I'd say you have a bugged save where a trigger didn't fire.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Hi all,
I can't get Steve to appear. The guide says that he should visit after Betty announces a visitor during a gym visit but she never mentions this. I think I finished everything else that isn't connected to Steve (like the new dress), including Melanie's visit in Dick's office. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Vaelin

Jun 8, 2019
Hi all,
I can't get Steve to appear. The guide says that he should visit after Betty announces a visitor during a gym visit but she never mentions this. I think I finished everything else that isn't connected to Steve (like the new dress), including Melanie's visit in Dick's office. Any ideas?
Did you talk to Melanie after her scene with Dick in her house? You can find her in the dressing room during the day.

Reactions: berny

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Somewhere I saw mentioned that, new in the 2.5 version, you have to talk to Ralph to trigger the final Steve visit (or maybe all of the Steve visits). I had finished that part of the game in 2.4, so can't say for sure.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes