kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys can i have a full bitch with all scenes completed save file Please??
I will really appreciate that!!! <3
Man I dont know why but the saves were in different folders, some were in the game folder->game->saves
the other are in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj-1525113205

I hope it works

Damn to open the game and checks the scenes i m going at work with an hard on

nhansieu84

Feb 10, 2019
Hi mates. Can you help me answer the question How can I have the 2nd sex scene with Monica and Steve in the office? Please introduce me the detail ti archive it. Thank you so much!!!

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Sadly no. I got that formula from the Patreon page.
I'm guessing same buy with corruption.

I.e. $ corruptmeterValue =

Dont know if it'll work or if a different term is used like corruption

Dec 30, 2017
Is there a way to check all the image files of everyscene ? I just want to check what i'ved missed hehe.

I tried to check the image folder but the only thing i found is the game icons, character icons, the maps and etc. Hehe thanks :)

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Anyone have a save file of the bathroom scene with cum shallow and things like this when i was in this scene i did not have the necessary corruption... Thanks so much!

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone have a save file of the bathroom scene with cum shallow and things like this when i was in this scene i did not have the necessary corruption... Thanks so much!
put the save file here and increase your corruption, save the new file and then put it in the save folder

Reactions: Locamenteloco

nhansieu84

Feb 10, 2019
Hi mates. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I have the sex scene between Monica X Steve in the office!?. What are the conditions!?

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shardak

Nov 7, 2017
Hi mates. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I have the sex scene between Monica X Steve in the office!?. What are the conditions!?

Scene sex with Steve at home, near the pool. Consent to closing the transaction.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes