Mar 26, 2018
I am totally lost with this one. Always repaeting the same routine, having no idea what to do, where to go - just like in real life - annoying. Any hint how to get anything worth playing that stuff?

(I found her revealing her boobs on the dancing pole now - that's just ridiculous, anything else and HOW to get it?)
First of all who is this hottie on your avatar ? Few steps to prgress the story : go to bardies room at night wearing maid outfit..
go to steves office after friday go to restaurant hotel a few times..

Reactions: ray3dave

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I managed to work at the office, but still not with Seventh contract with Steve: Betty will visit Steve during closing the contract.

First contract with Jane. After closing this contract Monica will get a dinner certificate at the Le Grand hotel.

Monica can visit the restaurant with the certificate. If she was kind to the waitress, she will get a 50% discount. "

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Seriously this MAJ I do not understand it, I was never blocked in the other but that the, nothing happens

Oct 25, 2017
I do not understand why they can not unlock the work of the office, it is simple, after completing the photo sessions with both clothes, talk to Biff maybe it is necessary to another Photo session, do what you ask, talk to the secretary later with Alex and when you finish talking to him, Monica is in the new dress

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I do not understand why they can not unlock the work of the office, it is simple, after completing the photo sessions with both clothes, talk to Biff maybe it is necessary to another Photo session, do what you ask, talk to the secretary later with Alex and when you finish talking to him, Monica is in the new dress
me these good I managed, but for Steve, the secretary always tells me to come tomorrow

Oct 25, 2017
Steve is every Friday or Saturday, not knowing exactly what day you can find him, some other day his secretary will tell you to come back tomorrow

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes