Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
how the fuck do you get past the point where every single week she is owing 5000 dollars?
Good question. That + that scene break with Melanie really annoyed me after some time. Getting really exhausted and the guys in the street always repeat the same and you can’t talk to other ppl and 98% of the scenes with that new weird boss of the magazine are not done yet.

+ even Monica looks pretty I personally like Melanie much more

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, any news/ideas when the next version will be published?

And when will Monica's (tranparent nude!) photoshots make an impact? Doesn't she notice that she showed her breast to the whole world in her own magazine?

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Hmm, any news/ideas when the next version will be published?

And when will Monica's (tranparent nude!) photoshots make an impact? Doesn't she notice that she showed her breast to the whole world in her own magazine?
End of this month or the beginning of next month according to DecentMonkey

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ejsid

Aug 5, 2017
I need some help. Can't visit Steve, quest says "Find normal clothing" , but I already got dress, can't back to clothing store also cuz MC says "I have nothing to do here". I missed something?

zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
I need some help. Can't visit Steve, quest says "Find normal clothing" , but I already got dress, can't back to clothing store also cuz MC says "I have nothing to do here". I missed something?
Go back and skip that week after u get the clothes ...so it skip the visit of Steve again... I think it's a bug or something happened for me too

Reactions: Yogi8156

Ejsid

Aug 5, 2017
Go back and skip that week after u get the clothes ...so it skip the visit of Steve again... I think it's a bug or something happened for me too
Nope theres nothing i can do with it still same shit :/ Any cheat to fix that or maybe someone with full save ?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes