Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
Extra
View attachment 393303

The release of "Fashion Business EP2.07" will be soon!
Also, I wish to say about the decision to make some changes in the released versions.
From now, 20+, 30+ and 50+ tiers will receive "FullHD Extra" version, which will include more content and more animations (more scenes and more angles). The difference will be not too big, but hot.
For example, this Extra update will include the scene with Monica's secretary in the slums and Melanie's action which you see in the post image, but without a bra ;-)

5+ and 10+ will receive the same version as before, but I plan to make FullHD version available for them too in the future. So everyone will be happy.

I also want to thank everyone who supports me. Without your support, not a single new day of Monica would be impossible.
And now I continue working hard and prepare a new release.
Respectfully yours, DecentMonkey.
Extra content? I need that

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
View attachment 393303

The release of "Fashion Business EP2.07" will be soon!
Also, I wish to say about the decision to make some changes in the released versions.
From now, 20+, 30+ and 50+ tiers will receive "FullHD Extra" version, which will include more content and more animations (more scenes and more angles). The difference will be not too big, but hot.
For example, this Extra update will include the scene with Monica's secretary in the slums and Melanie's action which you see in the post image, but without a bra ;-)

5+ and 10+ will receive the same version as before, but I plan to make FullHD version available for them too in the future. So everyone will be happy.

I also want to thank everyone who supports me. Without your support, not a single new day of Monica would be impossible.
And now I continue working hard and prepare a new release.
Respectfully yours, DecentMonkey.
Damn. Nice animation. I had to force myself to quit looking at it. I was mesmerized.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Just finished the the 0.6 update, and i have to say I liked the first episode more in the terms of gameplay. The second episode offers more sex scenes, some reaaaaally hot, some with Monica, some with very sexy Betty. But I have a problem with the gameplay in the second episode. It is all a big chore to play. You literally do same things over and over again to get to 100 % and level up your relationship with characters. So it is like this, u wake up, you wear panties of a different color so Bardie can see you and you do that for like 5-6 day straight to get to 100%, then you get a new chore to wear no panties and you do it all over again.
That is what you do with different characters too, repeat actions to get to a new scene or something. This way you prolong the game, but the actual new content is not that big.

This was not meant to be an attack on the developer, I just had to write something after playing the update and not finishing it because i got tired of doing the same thing over and over again just to see a couple of new scenes after i manage to level up.
Still is a very good game, like the concept and the characters, but the gameplay was soooooo much better in the first episode.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Hi there, wanted to ask - how many members there are in the dev team of Decent Monkey?
As far as i'm aware its just him with a few people doing English corrections and German translation.
I could be mistaken though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It is all a big chore to play. You literally do same things over and over again to get to 100 % and level up your relationship with characters. So it is like this, u wake up, you wear panties of a different color so Bardie can see you and you do that for like 5-6 day straight to get to 100%, then you get a new chore to wear no panties and you do it all over again.
Yeah pretty much spot on and this is my only fault with the game it's that extra grind that we have to do it gets a bit much at times apart from that everything else is great.

Ademeor

Dec 24, 2017
He hired someone to help with artworks, so the team for programming and arts consists of 2, then there are guys for engl. translation and correction and me for german translation.
Oh, got it, thank you! I was interested who's responsible for the code, and if thats the main developer - is there any way to contact with him for a few questions?

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
Ok I chose the path where MC tells the truth during the fashion night speech, and finds herself naked again at police station, and it's game over. Dev, do you intend to ever write this part, or is your game in corridor mode? Thx for a prompt answer.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Ok I chose the path where MC tells the truth during the fashion night speech, and finds herself naked again at police station, and it's game over. Dev, do you intend to ever write this part, or is your game in corridor mode? Thx for a prompt answer.

"The game already has two endings depending on the choices. Each end can be the beginning of a new parallel game.
I only have resources for one game at a time now. So, I choose the most interesting way from the point of view of an adult game."

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone have a max corruption save file or something (and is it possible to make it work on Mac, if not I have a windows pc so no problem?)

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone have a max corruption save file or something (and is it possible to make it work on Mac, if not I have a windows pc so no problem?)
Open the console with Shift + o and type in $ corruption = x (x = 1 - 999). then press enter and then esc.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
I just tried that console thing to get max corruption it worked for me i think u guys just typed it wrong

ana1omnomnom

Oct 4, 2017
What time zone is this game posted in? Does he normally upload early or late in the day? This is important. I'm bursting here.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes